473 dk lf mythic guild

Hello , I am a deathknight that has come back after taking a break as BFA was not enjoyable at the time. Im looking for a mythic guild and can play all DK specs depending on what is needed.

I am looking for a Mythic guild for the rest of BFA/Shadowlands
I can play any weeknight Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs

I am 2/12M in Nyalotha and I achieved CE in Ulduir in a competitive setting with my guild No Pandas.
Our guild achieved Zul’jin realm 3, US 60, and World 160 on our Mythic Ghuun kill.

I also raided Mythic in Legion at some points going 6/7M EN 7/7 the week after CE went away. As well as 7/10M Nighthold.

I would be willing to server transfer or even faction if for a good group.

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on previous server but now on Area 52 Horde are looking to round our roster out.

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. The raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down.

Since we raided late in the xpac, we are not trying to hardcore achieve CE, rather we are taking this time to prepare for Shadowlands. We use mythic progression as a way to develop guild community and synergy between raiders so we are ready to go in SL. We are trying to achieve CE in SL, so our raid schedule will become T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST during Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Hey there! Are weekends flexible or completely out of the picture? If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS mostly but an exceptional melee might work. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Recursion is a newly formed guild 3/12M looking for competetive and consistent raiders for mythic progression. We are led by prior CE leadership and looking to push CE in the Shadowlands expansions. Raid Time: Tues/Thurs 8pm-12am est.

We are a close knit group of players and you can always find groups of us in the various channels in discord running m+, pvp or playing other games like BDO,LoL,Valorant, R6: Siege, etc when we are not on raid night. You’ll always be able to find a group and something to do with us. We are looking for fun and committed raiders that understand the nature of mythic progression.

The bulk of our guild is returning from a break from BFA and looking to put together a great mythic team to progress Nyalotha and make our main push in Shadowlands. We have Cutting Edge raid leads and plan to push for cutting edge every tier in shadowlands.

Recruitment Officer Contact Info (CASE SENSITIVE):
Bnet: FlamezZ#11115
Discord: FlamezZ#1111

Hi there nyea.

My guild is currently in need of dps for mythic nya prog and shadowlands. Below is our guild info and I’d love to chat! Hope to hear from you

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on sundays

Doctersauce#1397 - me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

-Neurosis- is an Alliance Guild on Stormrage that’s looking for players who share similar interests and goals in World of Warcraft. From now until the end of BFA, we want to push as many Mythic Bosses as possible; and going forward our vision is to achieve AOTC every raid tier, no exceptions, and push into Mythic to the best of our abilities. Our current raid team yields a 5/12M leader, and multiple 3/12M raiders at our core. If this may be a good fit for you, please see the remainder of the post, and apply at the link below – applications go directly to our discord, so we can review/reply as fast as possible.

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 10:00pm - 1:00am EST

*We are an adult (21+) Guild that understands that life happens – many of us are parents, full time employees, or higher education students. Our expectation on missing a raid is that you will give us a heads up as soon as possible, not 5 minutes before the pull; however, falling below 80% attendance will require you to sit out.

Current Openings:

• Healer - Shaman Preferred, exceptional players welcomed.
  • DPS - Multiple openings, 1 with Healing OS, 1 with Tank OS preferred.

Requirements:

• Timeliness and Readiness
    • Invites go out 10-15 minutes prior to first pull
    • Flasks and Food are provided, but please have your own
  • 12/12H Ny’alotha experience is required, Mythic experience is preferred
  • Warcraft Logs
  • Rank 3 Essences, Level 12 (Minimum) Cloak, Level 80 Heart of Azeroth

Application:

_https://forms.gle/HGwbYAmccbiToViN7

If you have any questions, please contact us on Battle.net:

Doomser#1778

Esoloso#1469

Hey Nyea,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey there, we are in high need of a DK that can play all specs, we are just above your current progress but multiple of us have previous CE experience. Hope to hear from you, here’s our info for you,

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Nyea,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 6/12M in Nya’lotha and still going strong. We plan on continuing our success into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Hello Nyea
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild and our current progression is 6/12M with Ra-den being our most recent kill. We are working on progression for Xanesh.
Our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst, with an optional heroic raid on Fridays at the same time.
We do run M+ throughout the week, with some of our members pushing the higher keys. We have a dedicated M+ day we call Mythic Mondays to ensure everyone who wants a key for the week, gets one done.

If you would be interested in setting up a trial with us feel free to reach out to me on bnet.

tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Hi Nyea,

We’re actively recruiting for shadowlands and looking for players with significant prior experience, similar to your background. I’ve linked our guild recruitment spam so you read about us. There are also some videos linked in there for our raid nights so you get an idea of what it’s like to raid here. If you like what you see, drop us an app or contact me on bnet at Klik#1399

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth.
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719