Ilvl 472 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild Mythic Progression

Hello and good afternoon, I am in search of a casual raiding guild that is progressing through Mythic. I play Fury Warrior on the Mal’ganis realm. I am dependable and I am dedicated to pushing my game as far as possible. I am very laid back and chill. Here is my character and please let me know if you need any additional information: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/dakoopsta

Add me on Btag Mrsketchers#1780

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 4/12M 12/12H AOTC DPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Ranged: fire Mage, ele sham , destro lock

Melee: warrior

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hey there Dakoopsta!

is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat to you if you are interested!

Add me or our recruitment officer on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!
(I know that says LF ranged, but I think you’d be a good fit!)