[A] 475 Prot Pally (Molgor-Sargeras)

LF mythic raiding guild that would either like a main or bench tank. I am currently a 2.9k IO prot pally that spends most of his time running keys.

I am available Tuesday-Saturday 7:30pm-2:30am CST. And Sunday/Monday any time.

Every guild struggles with having their core tanks run everyone through 15 keys for the week. So pick me up and let me help with that. Would appreciate the opportunity to talk on discord. And would be very interested in being an asset into shadowlands!

Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hey Molgor! We are currently looking for a flex tank that can dps/heal if needed. Looks like our raid times match. Here’s my spam copy/paste… Be sure to reach out if it interests you! :slight_smile:

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey Molgor

Im going to send you a btag request - would like to chat with you

here is a little bit about our guild

11/12 Mythic
Raid - Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8:30 to 11pm EST
Optional sunday night heroic raid