Patch Notes

Bags slots seem to be working!

1 Like

If you go to the patch notes, it mentions classic.

Patch notes are pinned at the top as of 15 minutes or so ago

I’m literally online right now with extra bag slots.

https ://i.imgur.com/5yFbCoi.jpg

1 Like

How did you do that? I cannot get mine to pop, Blizz account even says the authenticator is attached.

Edit: Finally popped up

1 Like

We have seen accurate reports of the new bag slots not appearing in-game, due to out of date addons.

It looks like disabling addons reveals the new bag slots in that case.

6 Likes

Hmm, maybe just takes time then? I got it on my level 60 right away, but it isn’t appearing on any of my lower level characters (even with addons disabled.

I had trouble with it too! Just activated ~10 minutes ago.

The extra slots are in. Looking at my pack right now while I sit in Un’goro and backpack has 20 slots.

Most likely in with today’s downtime work.

It’s definitely buggy. I got the button available to add it, but then it just sends me to the authenticator site to enable it. I used the authenticator to login so… pretty sure it’s enabled. Even tried to re-enable it but I couldn’t because… Well it’s enabled already. Submitted a ticket, but I imagine these are popping up all over.

I had that happen. I completely logged off of all Blizz programs/web and then relogged in and the bag slots finally showed up on all my characters.

So I’ve had a physical authenticator attached to my account for years which should allow me to get the 4 extra bag slots, but no… It just sends me to the page saying to download the mobile authenticator… which is good and all except I don’t have a mobile phone. gg Blizz.

4 Likes

I’m still using the physical authenticator and got my bag slots, so that’s probably not your issue.

so by “4 additional bag slots” does that mean i can equip 4 more bags total or that i can have 4 more items in my bags? oof if it’s the later.

so please indicate in any of your previous communication that would be required to hand my phone number over to china before i get my extra 4 bag slots?
What a complete and utter joke blizzard has become!

From blizzards own patch notes

“In this patch, we’re activating an additional 4 bag slots for any player who has an authenticator attached to their WoW Classic account.”

Where does it say I need to give you a phone number or setup SMS bullcrap?

1 Like

It’s the latter, they are offering the same deal that retail had since patch 7.3.5 (January 2018).

More Changes they just keep sneaking them in 1 by 1, slowly so as to not spook their simps.

1 Like

Apparently a phone number can only be tied to a single account? Well, that’s awesomely incompetent. If I have two accounts (and I do) and one phone (and I do), I want to receive a text message on my one phone if there is any unauthorized access to my two accounts.

Not that I really want to do this, and as stated above, this was not mentioned in the “ACTIVATE AN AUTHENTICATOR ON YOUR ACCOUNT” notification (and I do have the Blizzard authenticator app tied to both accounts).

1 Like

With all due respect Mr. Kaivax, this is not entirely accurate. While most of the information about the new bag space is spread on these forums is incorrect, there is one minor insignificant Blizzard Support page that shows this:
" When you attach both the Blizzard Authenticator and Blizzard Phone Notifications to your account, your primary backpack size is increased."

So sometimes the issue isn’t that an account has an authenticator with addons enabled, but that the account doesn’t also have a phone number attached. You might want to check up on this and correct the information being shared.

2 Likes

you can put something like up to 8 licenses under one bnet account. I have 5 under mine for example. just merge