[H] 12/12m exp alt healer LF guild

I’m a 12/12m alliance raider, but I’m looking for a horde guild to play my horde alt resto druid and holy paladin. I raid Tuesday-Thursday, so I’m looking for a guild that plays outside of those days.

It can be a horde guild that does heroic or mythic alt raid on the weekends, or a guild that raids between Friday-Monday. Willing to transfer servers. I just want an active guild to be a part of.

Main logs (delete spaces):
Resto druid: https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/id/2267526
Holy paladin: https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/id/14065502

Hello Anasae
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Still looking for an active horde guild (any server) that has an alt raid (heroic or mythic) on the weekend!

Hey Anasae,

My guild could use an experienced healer. We are a guild that formed up this tier with the sole purpose of teaching newer/inexperienced players how to play at a higher level. The guild is ran by multi-CE players and since forming, we have grown rapidly as a team and are looking to become a great place to push into mythic content without the stress or worry of playing everyday (as you’d expect in many top end guilds). We do not have requirements on neck levels or any of that, we just ask that you show up and play and be willing to accept critique whenever necessary.

The guild raids 1 day a week, Saturday 12-3PM EST on the Thrall Server and with the extremely limited amount of time we raid, we’ve still accomplished 4/12M. For the first few months of the tier, our goal was to only ever clear heroic. After reclearing heroic weeks and weeks on end it got boring and the group found it to be too easy for the level we were at, so in the last 3 weeks we pushed into mythic to challenge the playerbase we have.

We have a lot of solid players here and I truly believe that the raiding environment we host is the type that you join because you enjoy the players and not just for progression and loot.

We also host alt heroic runs on Sunday, 12pm-3pm EST.

If you are interested, add me and lets talk. Id love to go over details of the guild with you.

Protek#11993 (BTAG)