477 Rshaman/elemental 9/12m xp - Shadowlands waiting room

Hello. I am Looking for a guild to raid with in current tier or shadowlands.
I have 9/12m xp in the current tier and mythic xp in other bfa raids.
I have extensive raid exp well over a decade. (Cutting Edge KJ)
I also enjoy off raid content and have 2 healers 2.2k - 2.4k io
I am interested in morning raids or evening raids.
I also play Holy paladin (471) and rolling a resto druid as well for the next expansion.

I can also play range dps on my shaman as well.
Thanks Nogewdz#11630 on bnet

Mistakes were Made on US-Proudmoore is a late night guild for adult gamers. Currently 8/12M.

Raid Times:
9:30 pm to 12:00am on Mon/Wed/Thu (PST)
(12:30 am to 3:00am on Tue/Thu/Fri (EST))

Recruitment priorities : A Main Tank, Strong DPS (Ranged is preferred right now) , and a healer (with a DPS off-spec is a bonus)

We will consider any player who shares our sense of humor and can commit to attending most of the raids (80%+), but we could really use some more DPS (ranged preferred). Since preserving our friendly / fun / inclusive culture is the most important thing to us, we care far more about the quality and attitude of the player than their past accomplishments or the ilvl of their gear (i.e., competent jerks need not apply).

Applying:
The fastest way to get a response is to fill out a short application form - https://tinyurl.com/apply2mwm
If you have questions, you can add our raid leader on bnet (garath#11656) or discord (garath#3156)

If you’re interested, hit us up!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 7/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha

7/12 M Nyalotha (Ra-den is down!)

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hey there Turftalkin!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 10/12M. Check out our pasta and let me know if you want to chat more! :smiley:

Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression : 10/12M Nya - working on phase 3 cara
Current Needs :
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Limited - Maybe a rogue
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Mage/Lock/Hunter/Sham
Healer: Open
Guild Requirements : Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

still interviewing guilds

Here is my guild, we are in high need of a resto shaman. We do lots of keys, visions, PVP, and other games, check us out.

LBC [H-Zul’jin] [8/12M] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with the goal of striving the furthest we can go each tier

Current Status

Late to the party of raiding Nya’lotha we have decided to strive for cutting edge this tier. We recently created the guild back in April; where about 80% of us are RL friends outside of raid, we work well together in times of progression.

When do we raid?

We raid Thurs/Fri/Sat @ 11:00PM-2AM EST - you can call us late, but most of us are from the west coast in Cali. We hang out late compared to the east coast.

What’s the guild atmosphere like?

As stated we are a semi-hardcore progression guild, with that in mind we do hold people accountable to hold their weight. Raids nights usually means we are in for a good time; jokes and ball busting is allowed as long as you can take it too. We do more then just raid, we have plenty of players who run keys, and pvp.

What are we looking for?

• Raiding wise we’re looking for players (470+ ilvl with corruption) who can produce good parses per ilvl (65+%) all while being able to show up consistently to our schedule. We understand life happens where we prefer a notice ahead of time
  • Specifically:
    • Tanks: FULL
    • Melee: FULL
    • Range: Spriest, Hunter, Lock, Mage
    • Heals: Shaman, Disc
    • Not listed? Exceptional players still encouraged to inquire! A bench spot is available, no guarantee to raid every night, but can use as needed and earn your spot.
  • Friends are more than welcome. We are more than just a raiding guild; we like to do other things inside and outside of WoW. Alot of us play more then just wow; such as LoL, Valorant, CoD, etc

How can I join?

Please add one of our recruitment officers and they will reach out to you to see if you are a fit
Lefonque#11883
Serey#1599

Raiderio

https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/LBC

Warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/541069/latest/

HiHi Turftalkin!

If you were looking to raid as an Elemental Shaman, we might be a good fit for you. You are progressed a bit further than some of our guildmates, but take a look as we are working towards clearing:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Rogue, DH, Ret Paly preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4/12M (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply and let them know Classiest sent you!

Good evening! Take a look below:
Advance is a new late night raiding guild on A52. Come raid with people who actually have CE experience and kills, not just a guild who advertises CE. Advance is organized, efficient, yet still has fun. Here are a few things we are looking for:

• Mechanically strong individuals (getting to new phases, burns, etc is an important part of progress and if you fail to mechanics often, this won’t be the right place for you)
  • Self-motivated individuals- you must come to each raid with an understanding of the mechanics, timings, and overall theme on how to down the boss
  • Output- we will not demand high parses, but will review output. We want people who are excited to min/max their character, push their gear to the max, etc. Parse monkeys are not the type we want
  • Involvement- we are not looking for raid loggers. The goal here is to have an active PvE community with an alt run, m+ groups, or whatever it is that you have fun doing.

What we offer:

• We offer leadership that has achieved CE in the current expansion and previous
  • We will be organized: spreadsheets, cooldown rotations, Discord posts, etc. The most annoying thing is joining a raid and for officers to waste 30 minutes setting up a fight. Tweaks will be made during encounters, but we will not waste time overhauling or doing the initial setup when we should be progging.
  • Competitive yet fun environment. We want spots to be competitive. Your rank in the guild doesn’t matter- if someone is more mechanically sound than you, they will have your spot.
  • We will not be a guild that carries more than 25-26 on the roster. People get sick, lose interest in the game or just need a night off. We get it- we just need enough people to overcome those MIA’s.

The goal:

• Start raiding Mythic Ny’alotha by August 4th. I would like to see this guild head into Shadowlands with CE. With how much gear, corruption, and time is available, that is not an unrealistic goal.
  • Shadowlands- CE or bust. I am not going to promise top 200 US or anything like that, but the very 1st tier of Shadowlands will be Cutting Edge.
  • Head into Shadowlands with around 25-26 on the roster.

Needs:

• Raid leader: I need someone who is vocal, able to politely correct and be available. Strategies will be posted in spreadsheets and you will be heavily involved in coming up with strategy, but we are not looking for this to be a second job for you.
  • 2 Tanks
  • 5 healers, prefer 2 to have a DPS off-spec that you are comfortable with
  • DPS (with a tank/heal spec)
  • DPS

Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a PST. If we have the type of atmosphere that wants to push harder, we can discuss adding Monday’s when close to a kill, or for the first few weeks.

If you reach out, please have the following items:

• A history of CE (prefer in the current expansion or previous)
  • An idea of what you want to play going forward
  • Would like to see logs for the current tier, particularly in mythic (Legion will do)

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

Hi Turftalkin, we are very interested in a dps with a healing offspec for mythic NYA reclears and SL progression. There is no application form, we just like to chat in discord. I added you on bnet :slight_smile:

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hey Turftalkin!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hello friend, My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

Hi Turtalkin,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and seeking players like you with extensive prior mythic experience. We raid 7-10pm EST, and I’ll link our guild spam for you if you want to read more about us.

We are looking for a resto shaman. 12/12M, 2 day raid team, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A - Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free go give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey there, I posted on your thread a few days ago. We have since killed 2 more bosses and are 9/12 now, with Ilg down to the final phase. Please reach out if you are at all interested.

Thanks! Cyd#1968