LF mid-day raid guild for Shadowlands

Looking for a mid-day based guild that is capable of achieving Heroic AoTC or Mythic CE in a timely manner. I am a former CE Mythic raider. I took a break from the game a little over a year ago and I’m looking to get back into the game for Shadowlands. Unable to raid with my current guild due to my super early work hours, so I am looking to join a guild with hours that match my time slot. I can play Mage or Hunter for Shadowlands.

My ideal times
       (I can raid any time between the hours listed below)
  • Monday 3 PM to 9 PM EST
  • Tuesday 3 PM to 12 AM EST
  • Wednesday 8 AM to 9 PM EST
  • Thursday 3 PM to 9 PM EST
  • Friday 3 PM to 9 PM EST
  • Saturday 3 PM to 12 AM EST
  • Sunday 8 AM to 9 PM EST

Battle.net is Memberry#1425 if you want to contact me instead of replying here.

To the top.

Up up to the top.

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

• Tank (Any Class)
  • Healer (Any Class)
  • Ret Paladin
  • Demon Hunter (DPS)
  • Shadow Priest
  • DeathKnight (DPS)
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Unfortunately 12 PM EST is too early for me. That’s the issue I’m having is that the early guilds are starting raid before 1 PM EST. Seems like a 3 PM EST start, or even a 2 PM EST start is extremely uncommon. =(

Yeah those times are a bit in between of every1s raid time lol… but um how about late night raiding? 11:30pm-2:30am EST Tues & Sun ?

That would be fine on Tuesday as I don’t work the following day, but I wouldn’t be able to do that on Sunday since I need to get getting ready for work at 3 AM on Monday.

Tuesday/Saturday I can raid as late as possible because I have Wed/Sun off so I don’t need to worry about going to bed early for work those nights and having to be up super early in the morning. And Wed/Sun I can raid in the mornings since I don’t work on those days. lol

Up up to the top.

Up up to the top.

The search continues. =(

Hello Memberry
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Unfortunately too early for me.

Up up to the top.