Imperial [H] | US-Mankrik | Semi-Hardcore | Morning Raids | Loot Council

Imperial [H] | US-Mankrik | Semi-Hardcore | Morning Raids | Loot Council

Raid Schedule: (8/8 BWL)

Wed/Thu 9:30am - 12:30pm (EST)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore guild raiding on US morning times with one goal in mind - clear all content at a reasonable pace whilst also having fun in the process.

We have a large core of players who have played WoW since it’s original release but we welcome newer players as well.

We have maintained the same core people since launch and are clearing the available raid content each week (8/8 BWL).

As our raid times are relatively rare across classic WoW we welcome all players from across the world who can raid in our time slot.

Loot Distribution:

We run a full loot council system and we strive to be as transparent as possible to avoid drama. Rewards are based on raid performance and general raiding attitude.

Main Raid Needs:

We have open Core-Raider spots for x1 Fury Warrior, x1 Hunter, x1 Mage however any exceptional players will be considered.

All classes considered for casual/social/rotation spots.

If you’re interested in joining us:

GM: Tavias/Taviam
Tavia#1586 (discord)

Caster Officer: Jadasan
Jada#9800 (Discord)

Healing Officer: Oomkïn
oomkin#8762 (Discord)

Hunter Officer: Azzpirate
Azz#2974 (Discord)

Melee Officer: Phaats
Phats#4260 (Discord)

Tank Officer: Sahu
Sirblue#3220 (Discord)

Very fun guild… come join us and raid 9:30am Wed and Thur mornings!!!

We have a lot of fun here. Raid leads are competent, loot distribution is the fairest I’ve ever seen in a guild. And you don’t have to give up your nights to raid!

One of US!

Morning Raids for the win.

AQ for the 28th July, join us killing some bugs

I like Bump Stuff

this guild good. real good.

Have a Rogue that is looking for a main raid core if you still have a spot for a Rogue :slight_smile:

Sure. You can contact one of the discord links or message either them or myself in game to have a chat

:stuck_out_tongue:

Bump it up

This Guild is the Beez Kneez!

Back to the top!

Bump it up

Apparently you need at least 10 characters to bump…