Small World of Warcraft now available for pre-purchase

Small World of Warcraft now available for pre-purchase

Blizzard Entertainment is pleased to announce their first collaboration with Days of Wonder by introducing Small World® of Warcraft®, a new board game combining the Small World® game mechanics with Blizzard’s celebrated Warcraft® universe.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Idk what Small is

4 Likes

is there a collector’s edition?

3 Likes

Will I get a pet or mount from buying this? If not, that’s a big PASS.

6 Likes

Adorable! Now we need a Small Diablo please!

3 Likes

Small Duriel :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I actually love the game ‘Small World’! I think a WoW themed one could be really fun!

For those who dont know; ‘Small World’ is like a fun watered down version of risk. Your goal is to take as many areas as possible with your race. Each race has its own special thing it does. You control an area by having the most tiles on it, like risk.

It’s vastly shorter than any game of risk though, like 20 or 30 min total. As far as quick fun party games goes I strongly suggest ‘Small World’.

7 Likes

@Blizzard
Im sure this is cool! But if you come out with some micro-chasm of a DnD where I have a simple character sheet, you’d sell the board game like hot cakes. Really want to see a simplified explorable table-top RPG with character sheets that I can play with friends.

3 Likes

I second this, Small world and ticket to ride have been go to party games at our house.

A warcraft coat of paint is a great idea.

3 Likes

Your girlfriend does. Oooooh burrnnn lol jk. But actually I don’t know what it is either.

4 Likes

Small World is a great little game. There are phone versions of it too.
Never before was there a more perfect board game theming.

1 Like

No thanks.

1 Like

This looks very similar to another board game I played a few years ago, though sadly I can’t recall the name. Right down to the racial bonuses, token shapes, and the map. I wonder if it’s the same company?

:four_leaf_clover:

This is not the first WoW board game. So Back around the time of the original WoW release there was another board game that I bought. I think my brother currently has mine, that or it is still at my dads house in a cabinet in the upstairs living room.

Preorder with zero dates :frowning_face:
At least Shadowlands said 2020

I like it! Would 100% buy it just for the novelty :smile:

Best giggle had all day, no thanks wouldn’t waste my money.

Not of Small World of Warcraft, but there are plenty of videos showcasing the rules of the game, which should give you the gist of how Small World works:

Dollars to donuts you’re thinking of one of the original versions of Small World.

The announcement on the Days of Wonder site says it’ll release early September.