Reminder -- Silithus Stress Test Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT

Please join us on June 18, on the WoW Classic PTR for a stress test. We’ll turn our attention to Silithus on the PTR at about 2:00 p.m. PDT, and the stress test will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT).

Check out all of the details here.

Thank you!

4 Likes

reminder - revert the idiotic 30 instance per day limit.

72 Likes

For once, Blizzard is asking help & communicate to make everything smooth.

Let’s show them that Classic matter for us and the playerbase is willing to help them

4 Likes

How about you change the 30 instance limit instead, I couldn’t care less about your PTR stress test

30 Likes

We boycotting the stress test.

15 Likes

I’d like to help, but I’ve cancelled my sub over your instance lock change. Sorry.

26 Likes

I’m not. I like the cap. Boost messages cut in half.

10 Likes

Why would I help you (the company, not Kaivax, he seems ok) do testing for you, when your company makes my experience miserable at every turn?

Test your own servers yourself.

Ban bots.

Revert instance lock changes.

15 Likes

force the bots over and they can stress test for you

16 Likes

fix the 30 instance lockout, screw your ptr servers

6 Likes

rofl that is gold. REVERT THE INSTANCE CHANGE, BRING THE BOTS TO PTR TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

6 Likes

Spin up your own botfarms to stress test.

Exactly.

Hey Blizz, I’ll actually think about possibly doing free troubleshooting for you when you remove the 30/day cap.

2 Likes

nobody cares about the stress test good sir. We are all here trying to get ya’ll to revert that stupid dungeon limit you implemented for no reason.

6 Likes

Remember, you still need to reply to the other brush fire that you started with your crap change!

5 Likes

It was a joke.

In 2006 it was an april fools joke by the blizzard team that we used to love.

10 Likes

screw that! blizz does nothing but take our money and give us bandaid fixes. we aren’t doing anything to help them.

1 Like

reminder- bots can exploit Silithus there is no daily cap. Especially since blizzard doesn’t give a **** about banning any of their accounts.

Pack sand blizzard

4 Likes

RIP blizzard team 2006.

2 Likes