[H] <Of Cabbages and Kings> Barth - GMT+10

Guild Name: Of Cabbages and Kings
Faction: Horde
Server: Barthilas
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 830-1100 SVT

Of Cabbages and Kings is looking to build its member base in the lead up to Shadowlands. We are an older group and predominantly from the Aus east coast. Discord based we are looking to build a small (15-16 person) heroic raid team for Shadowlands. Raiding will be twice a week, schedule Sunday and Monday 830 - 1100 svt.

At this stage we are looking to recruit the right people to get the right team fit. We are looking for active players to fill our m+ roles and to fill out our raid team. Currently recruiting dps.

Non max lvl applicants also welcome as we are predominantly building for SL.

If interested please contact Priaris in game or hit me up on discord: Arystyn#5160

Still recruiting.

Looking for ranged DPS

Bumped, recruiting still

Looking for dps

bump …. ed.

Still looking for more members. All classes/roles considered

Still looking to recruit some more.

Still recruiting

Hey mate,
I’ve just resubbed after awhile off. Looking for some folk to hang with while I figure out how the hell to play again.
Most recent experience with mistweaver/brewmaster.
Still undecided on what I will be for shadowlands tbh.
Let me know if you’d take on a charity case :slight_smile:

Happy to have a ‘charity case’ shoot us a message on discord for a quick chat

bumped still recruiting

multi CE player looking for a new home
still need dps?

still looking for recruits. Relaxed, mature guild, looking at heroic raiding in Shadow Lands. Currently doing some mythic plus and maybe some Nyalotha if we get a few more. All roles welcome, tanks especially :slight_smile:

BUMPED. still looking for more.

Recruiting a few more for SL. Relaxed, mature guild, looking at heroic raiding in Shadow Lands. Looking for DPS, all classes and social players welcome.

bumped still recruiting dps

Bump!
Still looking for more members

Bumped, still recruiting. Please contact Priaris in game or Arystyn#5160 on discord

Hey there priaris I’ve added arystyn on discord would love to have a chat.thanks.