PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

All Alliance rep farm in AV because trying to win is a waste of time. Games where everyone tries to win are a waste of time because you don’t get much rep and you lose. Alliance who want honor play WSG/AB; there’s no point of wasting time in AV where you lose 100% of the time no matter how many people try to win. There’s a reason they change the map in BC.

Not sure why you responded to me?

I agree the map is imbalanced, my hunter is alliance, I rerolled from horde.

I understand why the Alliance lose and do nothing but hold druids, I’m trying to get exalted before these changes go into live on my hunter.

Can we confirm if the cenarion hold rep recipes with nature resist will be live?

1 Like

My understanding is no, not until phase 6.

Its almost like you missed the entire conversation before that.

Update 5:00 p.m. PDT June 19

For the next few days, we’ll keep the PTR open as much as we can for AQ 20 testing.

Will there be any more stress tests?

Can we PLEASE get confirmation on the nature resist recipes, one way or another.

3 Likes

AFAIK you already have your confirmation that many of them are not /will not be in game at launch.

It all goes back to profit motive. I’m sure one of the executives asked for it after hearing about potential data mining ad revenue across user devices. Still don’t know if I’m going to unsub because of it. Classic is starting to feel more and more like retail.

Hey! Here’s the best idea for protecting player accounts: BAN GOLD FARMERS AND BOTTERS! They’re organized crime, little more than hackers who steal credit card #s then hack back into the accounts they’ve sold gold to and steal the gold back out again.

You get bank chargebacks because these hackers use stolen credit cards to fund their gold farmer accounts, and the offending players who buy gold get banned after they /petition that they’ve been hacked.

The servers are overrun with queues and lag, game resources are drained and AH/server economies are ruined. It’s bad all around!

Or make it easier for Blizzard to continue their 15-year tradition of taking big dollars in payola to do nothing but look the other way…

This comment here just gave me AIDS … please blizzard, ignore this and don’t make the game cake easy as it has been already. Ya’ll are overestimating AQ40, just like ya’ll overestimated BWL.

You should stick with retail. You appear to be lost. I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Also you are misreading the question - probably because of all the meds you have to take because of your ‘condition’. I wasn’t asking FOR, I am more asking IF.

You know, for planning purposes. Should guild invest in X or Y. It makes sense to have the recipes given the size of the server, but we can get 15 soakers geared up without them.

You stay classy Illidellshus, and thanks for stopping by!

So checking out PTR recipes, enchants, etc. for NR we find:

Leatherworking NR recipes ARE in the game.
Tailoring NR recipes are NOT in the game (including cloak).
Blacksmithing NR recipes are NOT in the game.
Head/Leg NR enchant from ZG is NOT in the game.
Quest for NR ring using Abyssal Scepter is NOT in the game.

Doesn’t make sense that LW recipes would be in but not the others. I know these were added in patch 1.11 or later as well which has some bearing on when you release these things for classic, but some consistency would be appreciated.

Thinking about it… would actually be cool to not have the NR recipes in the game and have pre-nerf C’Thun in the game for like a month before they nerf him and give us the recipes.

LOL. And with these AV “fixes” alliance is officially done with AV. It’s dead.

3 Likes

PTR down? I was trying to run a group tonight but it appears that is not happening.

EDIT: It’s back

Oh dam is the change that makes the blade of eternal darkness a 2% drop instead of the current 0.2%? I just looted it earlier this week (took 6 months). Maybe I should have waited until this patch lol

1 Like

They’re going to have to come back and fix the horde cave respawn situation at some point.

Anybody that’s ever played more than a few AV will realize quickly that these changes don’t affect the horde’s current 99% win rate meta.

Until Blizzard changes horde cave respawn situation, AV will continue to be a disaster.

I’m just hoping that we don’t have to wait another 6 months.

1 Like