[H] <Disillusioned> 6/10M Late night guild recruiting DPS!

Disillusioned is a late-night guild looking to fill core spots!

About us:

We are a humorous core of friends, some of which were once part of cutting edge US guilds from previous expansions, and are looking to tackle on raiding with a much lighter and relaxed schedule, but also taking progression seriously.

Raid times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9PM-12AM PST

Current recruitment needs for immediate positions:

Tank: Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Melee: Warrior

Ranged: Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin

Healer: Paladin, Druid

Prior Cutting Edge experience is preferred but not required. Competency is required.

Expectations:

-Be knowledgeable of your class, know what is expected of you for each fight and have the appropriate talents.
-Know the fights, and be prepared for any role you may need to perform in any given fight.
-You should show up on time and prepared with any consumables needed for raid.
-Be proactive in your play. Meaning look at logs after raids and find ways to improve. Think about what you could be doing better.
-Play time spent outside of raid is important for performance in raid. We run mythic+ weekly for score.
-Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start.
-You will be expected to post out if you can’t make it or will be late.
-At least be able to handle some dark humor, as we like to joke around and understand that we are joking.
-Most importantly being able to communicate in voice chat is required.

Please apply here: https : //docs . google . com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLvWhF4xZDQ4k_0DNkZLU9FifWGriZKTofL8bpivdz5j_piA/viewform

You can also contact us via battlenet - Soulsweeper#1739 or ViceViscera#11970

1 Like

Shadow lands hype!!!

Looking for everything!!

Looking for well rounded dps that knows their classes!

Need ranged and heals!

still looking for range dps and heals

Still looking!

Still in need of Casters!

still looking for range dps

Need lots of ranged!!

Where are the ranged at!?!?

Hey I’m a MW main 12/12h and currently 3/12m nya. I’m looking to switch over to horde before shadowlands if a healer position opens up let me know thank you.

Still looking for the Ranged DPS

We have a healer position open. You’re welcome to come over, or add my btag if you have any questions.

Still looking!

RaNgEd DpS

still looking for dps

where all the dps at