<H> Barthilas - Raiders lf new home

With our guild being inactive i have a group of 6 players LF a new guild we have AOTC with some members having 3/12M exp.

What clases and specs do you guys play?

We are

enh shaman
warrior
H pal
BM hunter
UH DK

Hey mate I added you on Bnet,
Chuck us a message on there Tommy#6762
Or on discord Tighearnach#1717

Hi mate

I just saw your post, not sure if you have found a home yet, but if you havent and are looking for one, we will be happy to take you. here is some information about us.

A newly formed guild on Barthilas based in the GMT+8 time zone, majority of us are based out of Perth. The guild is lead by experience players, who have been playing the game since Vanilla / Burning Crusade days. The guild is made up of Raiders, all are 12/12H Nya’lotha, while others are 6/12 Mythic and or 10/12 Mythic.

We are a bunch of Mature aged players, some of us are married with children and so forth, and ideally would be happy to take more mature aged players, or people of any age with a mature head on the shoulders. Despite us being mature, we do enjoy cracking jokes, taking the p… and having a good time on discord.

We are looking to build our roster up for remainder of this expansion and keep pushing those high keys, as numbers begin to build, we will get in clear out Nya’lotha and get everyone that Ahead of the Curve Achievement.

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 9:30 - 12:30 server time
Monday 9:30 - 12:30 server time
or 7:30 - 10:30 W.A time
We are not raiding at the moment, and dont plan to raid much rest of this xpac, but when numbers build up, all guild members will get the Ahead of the Curve Achivement before shadowlands

CLASSES
All classes and all specs

We are happy to take players of all experience levels, and ones who are willing to learn.

For more info, just reply to this friend, whisper someone in the guild for an invite, or add me to bnet

Rhino#1906

Thanks