12/12H 462 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Looking for a Mythic Guild to finish this expansion with and push progression with in Shadowlands. I’ve recently came back to the game after taking an extended break. The last tier I played seriously was SoO, and recieved Cutting Edge for Garrosh. I also had top 10 healing ranks for Highmaul.

I am willing to realm transfer and faction transfer. If you’re interested, my btag is Cassie#11517.

Bumping the thread.

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild(3 expansions now) which we have built to fit what we wanted out of a guild; we wanted a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
Mythic+s from 0’s to 15+ & higher.
Consistent Mask & Full Clear Vision runs.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Hello Cassie!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Here is our spam and we would love to hear from you!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 7/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage | Boomkin | WW | Ele Shammy

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a healer and couple of dps for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Cassie, what’s going on !
I’m a recruiting officer over here at < Cool Cats > - Mal’Ganis. We’re currently looking for a couple of more solid players to add to our mythic roster for this xpac and into Shadowlands. The guild just got back into raiding less than a month ago as we’ve geared some of our old raiders back up to speed and were currently 4/12M with a sub-optimal roster so were looking to make some changes. The core of the guild (12 of us) used to be a top cutting edge raid team dating back to as far as Cataclysm. We pushed for high world rankings for about 6 tiers till real life scenarios hit the team and forced us a bit back. Now most of us have returned to the game and looking to complete our roster with some players that share the same interest. Our schedule is very relaxed for the rest of this xpac as we look to achieve cutting edge and solidify a solid team towards Shadowlands. We’re currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 est with Sundays optional for old content ( achievements and meta mounts) or for an extra day once we ramp up into the higher mythic bosses. The guild is also very active running mythic plus frequently and have lots of “casual” members adding the sense of community to the guild as well. If this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of or if you’d like more information go ahead and add my tag and I’ll be sure to answer anymore questions you have. Thanks for your time, have a good one !

Tena#11142

Bumping the thread.