(H) Shaman looking for a new home

Salutations, and thank you for stopping in. Let me start out by introducing myself. I fell into the Shaman right at the end of 8.0 and haven’t looked back. And with the upcoming changes in Shadowlands i don’t see that changing. I enjoy all 3 specs of Shaman and keep them all ready to play. Restoration, my main spec is currently 472. Enhancement, my solo play spec is 470. And Elemental is also 470. My neck is currently 91 and my back is capped out for corruption resistance.

What am I looking for? I want to join a guild where voice comms is where the people are at. If you have made it this far and your guild’s discord is packed 5 minutes before raid and empty 5 minutes after, I release you back to your search. I want to log into WOW and see discord chatting about, if your guild has 100 people I want to be able to say I have talked to most of them within the first month.

What content do I enjoy? Mythic+ is my favorite thing about WOW. I recently got my healing IO over 1500, a best for this expansion, and would like to see what i can push that to before next xpac. Raiding, my long time content of choice, is still something I enjoy. AOTC has been a soft goal that I have tried to maintain since returning at the end of Legion. My normal play times are 7PM to 10:30PM central time zone. I could enter a collective bargaining agreement with the wife to push to 11.

If you are still reading, awesome, maybe a chat is in our future. Server location is not an issue, i am CTZ so a central or eastern server would be preferred but I am flexible. So, where we go from here really is on you at this point don’t you think? And to wrap this up, I am fine being linked a recruitment thread, but take the 5 seconds to start it with a hello or something. If I just see a copy and pasted recruitment thread I will assume you are just tossing hundreds of replies out and seeing if one sticks.

If you made it all the way here I assume you would like to talk, here is my contact info:
BNET: Dralgen#1803
Discord: Dralgan#0710

Hey there Dralgan, i sent you a request on discord but ill also leave this here just in case.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 5/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-DPS needed | Healer classes needed
-Contact B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354 if you’re interested

Hello, KnightOwls is a new guild forming to raid in Shadowlands. We are looking for players willing to be the foundation that this guild can build on; who also struggle to make standard weekday raid times. As such KnightOwls is going to fill that niche. The main focus as of right now is the ability to have a raiding core for Shadowlands.

Although our focus is filling our core raid team in preparation for Shadowlands. The members we have already have steped into Ny’alotha and begun pugging what we need. We are intent on changing that to a full guild group soon.

As the GM, if youre interested Id like to have a small chat to insure that we are the best fit for you. And that together our goal align. as such, KnightOwls is open to players of all skill levels however there will be some skill requirements, or at least the willingness to learn, for members seeking a position on the progression raid team.

If you are looking for a home, and raiding isn’t your thing, KnightOwls may still be the guild for you. While raiding is important to us, we are still interested in M+ keys.

Virtually Impossible is an established guild which we have built to fit what we wanted out of a guild; we wanted a home. One that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events to do and plenty of guild mates to do them with but most importantly a guild that stays competitive.

Heres the need-to-knows:
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times: Tues & Wed 12-3am server time(Eastern).
Current progression: 12/12H and 4/12M.
Required 3rd party items: Discord, Exorsus Raid Tools.

If this sounds promising please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285
Thanks for reading and see you in-game!

We could use someone with what seems like a solid personality in our guild!! We voice chat everyday into the late hours of the night! If you care a lot about the atmosphere we might be the place for you!!!

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hello, we are recruiting. Was wondering if you’d be interested in a late night guild:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey there, read your post and I feel with could be that perfect fit for you! We have tons of people are are frequently active through all hours of the day on discord chat (voice and text (when at work) and lots going on in game. Here’s our info, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten behind this expansion but are ready to finish out the expansion strong. We are finishing this week on heroic to finish 12/12H then we will be beginning mythics the following week.

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 11/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next 2 weeks.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Have a few bites, not jumping just yet. Shaman still available! Also happy to announce my IO jumped over 1600. I’m slowly getting purple.

Dralgan,

We are currently building up our guild as our last guild disbanded. We about to start raiding again Tues/Wed 8-11 pm EST on Area-52 and we do M+. Most of our members AOTC and are over 1300 IO . So if you would consider growing with us you can reach me at Btag Alchemy#1707.