[H] <Mothership Zeta> 12/12H LF raiders

Mothership Zeta - Ner’zhul/Frostmane/Tortheldrin (Horde)
We are now looking to expand our Ranks.
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
12/12 H NYA
Raid time : Tues/Thurs 9:15-midnight CST

We raid, run keys, old content, world quests and leveling together.
If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselves not just by being the best mechanically and having decent logs, but always showing up, never being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.

So if you are committed to finding a guild with a solid community and family atmosphere where everyone helps everyone, with the ideals of a progression raiding guild, then Mothership Zeta is for you.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every day/night of all ranges, starting at those that just want their weekly chest done for the loot we can help with that!

Anyankah#11171 (Bnet)

Anyankah#7453 (Discord)

Bumpy Bump…

awesome guild to be with… Come and enjoy a fun guild to be part of.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a fun, helpful, group of mature players then look no further! I joined about a month ago, and couldn’t be happier. is not to casual, but not to serious. We have a ton of very helpful, knowledgeable players that are willing to put in the time to help ppl gear, and learn fights. We’re all here just to have fun, and we’re very good @ that here @ , but we also take progression very serious also. Message one of us in game for more info, or an invite.

1 Like

Fun guild with a great community, very active and friendly. Does everything from PvP to mythic+ and raids.

1 Like

Good Guild, by any means…

1 Like

A great group of people that will help you whenever we can. We raid pvp run mythical for each other. It’s really more like an extended family than a guild. There to answer your questions from in game even in life ones. One of the best guilds I’ve been in with a great leader :slight_smile:

1 Like

sticks my nose in

takes my nose out

:stuck_out_tongue: