Hello! New Blue Here!

One thing you should know Human male paladins are the strongest forums of life on these forums, welcome to the forums

2 Likes

Getting to be a blue need to go full “Bull Durham” . I will give you a start “I am just happy to be here, wanna give the team a chance to win”

“I was playing on my Shaman the other day…”

7 Likes

If that is demonology warlock I’m all for it :wink:

1 Like

I like you, blue. Don’t go breaking my heart!

3 Likes

You sure weren’t very sneaky about it!

Welcome!!

19 Likes

Yes! One of us :slight_smile:

mmmmm maybe not …

And cool again!

Seriously, though, Welcome! It’s nice seeing new blues. I hope they gave you some protective armor to wear :rofl: j/k (kinda :laughing: )

8 Likes

welcome! you’re already my favorite blue

2 Likes

Welcome. I truly hope Blizzard treats you better than they treated the other blues.

1 Like

Blood elf druids might be a rather successful idea for the community (complaints about Tauren or Trolls choices). :thinking:

2 Likes

Welcome to the crusher, where blues get turned to paste faster then villains in The Temple of Doom.

Best wishes and good luck, I hope you don’t need it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love when people use terms they dont even understand.

1 Like

Hello there!

If you make Blood Elf Druids a reality please also make Draenei Druids (and Warlocks….) a reality!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, and we’re glad to have you as part of the experience. :grinning:

2 Likes

Elves, gross.

Hey, welcome to–… Wait. Elves? Oh. Okay. War it is then.

2 Likes

Sounds about as likely as my Gnome/Goblin Paladins that I have made rather long and detailed explanations for why they should be a thing. May at least one of our dreams become reality!

2 Likes

Howdy!

Favorite in game toy?

3 Likes

Hey, it’s a new Blue! HAI NEW BLUE!

I like you already. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

We’ll prepare a nice, padded cell in the insane asylum for you.

1 Like