524 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding guild

Hello all,

Just a WW monk looking for a home in a like-minded guild focused on having fun and clearing content efficiently. I have mythic raiding experience as a BM hunter and WW Monk. General raiding experience as a Shadow Priest (Legion). I healed initially in this expansion but now I’m full on DPS that can flex Brew and Mist. I also enjoy running keys!

Willing to realm/faction change

Preferred Raid Times: 6-10 Weekdays (Can push to 11 but not ideal), Open schedule on weekends.

Feel free to look up my logs for the current awakened raids: Wackiechann-Thrall

Final note: Looking for a chill, fun, mature guild that likes to clear content but also just enjoys gaming. Looking to raid in the expansions to come with a cool community and flex multiple classes I enjoy playing (Currently fleshing out my warband).

Thanks for reading!

Hi Wackiechann!
BiOL would love a few more people who still consider guilds a ‘home’ :+1:
We’ve been around a long time and enjoy raiding together as well as Mythic pluses, alts, etc.
We currently are looking for a monk for our main prog group so after you check us out, if you feel we might be a fit, give me a poke or apply and we can chat. Regardless good luck to you in finding the perfect team\guild.

Hey there Wackiechann! Dope name choice there. I am currently interested in finding solid raiders to compliment our current roster so that we can push CE next expansion. I would love to bring a WW that can tank when needed. I am not sure what timezone you are but we raid Tues/Thurs 7-10CST. I’d love to chat so please add my discord name below.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Season 3
Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Hello there,

we are looking for a monk dps for the xpac to add to our mythic roster. Our raid times will be tues/thurs 8-11pm EST.

my btag is jrzo#1414 if you would like to chat more!

cheers,