New Heritage Armor done right

Kudos to Bliz for doing the new Heritage Armor in a way that was actually fun. I loved the extra story elements and not having to spend days/weeks leveling up an alt I have zero interest in just to get it was perfect. This is how all Heritage Armors should have been done. I hope y’all learn from the positive feedback on the new armors and reconsider the 20 to 110 leveling requirements. This was so much better and extremely more enjoyable.

20 Likes

Exactly. It was fun getting the blood elf heritage armor. I will not be leveling anything just to get heritage armor. It’s not worth it.

3 Likes

I enjoyed getting the Blood Elf armor. I think it honestly might be my favorite thing I’ve done this entire expansion.

Hearing the stories be told through another character’s eyes especially the retelling of the fall of Silvermoon through the blood elves and the destruction of the Sunwell. As a blood elf it was just 10/10.

I also hope we do more like these. I haven’t done the dwarf one yet but I’ll probably do it sometime this week.

10 Likes

Sadly my blood elves aren’t the toons i leveled to 120 this expac… Maghar and two undead oddly enough.

My dwarf isn’t 120 and he is a warlock and I’m not too fond of warlocks :sob::sob:

Yeah this is the downside of rolling the finished ones out. It was stated though that the dev team wants to do them for all races. So I hope the other races get as an enjoyable experience as I did for my main.

Soon™

2 Likes

Doing the questline for the Heritage armor reminded me why I rolled a Blood Elf in the first place. Only thing I could complain about is that I really miss the WC3 voice actor for Arthas.

2 Likes

I agree, I loved the quest (and really enjoy Lor’themar’s new model and hair. Especially the hair). It felt a little bit like being inside the WC3 campaign, instead of viewing it from above. It was really moving, actually.

1 Like

I really liked the Dwarf armor and I enjoyed the associated questline and lore, I haven’t gotten to do the Blood Elf because none of my belves are at 120 (yet).

2 Likes

Undead could certainly use some love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you redo the darkiron because cbf lvling another toon as I got 8 120s and another 16 110s.

I don’t need to do it again and I would love the mog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait until you get a load of how absolutely freaking awesome you’re going to look in the Darkshore WF set, friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The cloth one doesn’t look great imo. Not a fan of the Toucan Sam helm.

Aww, that’s a shame but fair enough. I think it looks great on Forsaken personally, but I can totally understand if that’s not your thing. I am seriously considering race changing my hunter to Forsaken because of how the mail set looks on them. It is thematically perfect imo.

This does bring up an interesting point though; I wonder how they will approach the Forsaken and Human sets? I feel like both of these already have some sets in-game that match the themes. They’ve got their work cut out for them to make amazing sets I think!

The Mythic cloth set in the new raid looks really good. Makes me think of my D3 Necromancer.

1 Like

I really like the idea of heritage armor, it’s pretty neat!

1 Like

yea the heritage armor should be part of the allied race unlock. It’s that simple. They did it right for original races and botched it for allied races.

2 Likes

What heritage armor?

It’s weird though because I remember Blizz saying they had no plans for the “normal” races to get heritage armor when heritage armor was announced.

Not saying that to be a jerk. I just wonder what got them to change their mind.

1 Like

I’m happy for all you Blood Elves and Dwarves out there - your heritage armor looks amazing. Now I wait patiently for the Tauren armor. /clap

3 Likes