You can get banned if you attack people in warmode

Be carful if you trun on warmode and kill people you can get banned for that now its considered harassment.

Just be warned if some one keeps coming back to where you killed them it a bannable offence now.

5 Likes

Why are you spreading lies good sir.

14 Likes

sighā€¦

If you are whining about that Reddit post, already got discredited by a mod.

20 Likes

Stop it.

/tencharacters

2 Likes

Harassment is a much lower charge than murder. When you consider that we are getting off easy.

1 Like

Perhaps, there is more to this story than the OP is stating. Some words perhaps got exchanged. Perhaps an ignore was circumvented to get the last word in?

In others words, I trust the OP as far as anvil can jump.

4 Likes

He didnā€™t get banned for doing things in Warmode, and this didnā€™t need another thread, especially since the first one got locked.

6 Likes

When you ban someone and donā€™t tell them why, what do you expect?

3 Likes

Blizzard is not required to tell you why, if you think itā€™s unfair, appeal it. Crying to the mob solves nothing. And most of the time, you end up looking the fool.

5 Likes

Youā€™re telling me that he didnā€™t know that bypassing the ignore system to harass players would get him banned? PUH-LEAZE.

Also, they email you when they ban you with the reason. Saying otherwise is a flat out lie. My 1 day forum vacation was laid out in an email. They donā€™t shadow ban.

7 Likes

Do you think up and banning someone and not telling them why is smart or good practice? Imagine if you were arrested and thrown in jail but not told why and all you did that particular day was walk your dog in the park.

1 Like

All I can say is, lmfaooooo.

1 Like

Blizzard can ban you for any reason they deem fit. Itā€™s their game and they make the rules.

2 Likes

Harassing players and circumventing the ignore feature is not ā€œwalking your dog in the parkā€

How have you made it this far in life with that level of critical thinking skills?

5 Likes

Yet someone else who knew him knew why the OP was suspended.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

People defending the guy getting suspended are exactly why I dislike a lot of ā€˜gamersā€™.

6 Likes

Alright, Alright. Who here keeps getting their friends together and then guards the Torotllian WQ.

I think what heā€™s trying to say is that the reddit OP, never got any information on his suspension. From e-mail, from ticket, none of it. That is yet to be answered or seen, but itā€™s been a problem with Blizzard in the past to action an account and not say why or give the instance in which you broke that rule.

These threads would stop if thatā€¦ lack of information on actions stopped. I think reddit OP would not have dared to make that reddit post if he knew a blue would come out and tell them why if he knew the reason. Because theyā€™re essentially exposing themself by doing so.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly and that part was explained to others who jumped on the ā€œLMAOā€ bandwagon.