515 R Druid/520 Demo Lock Looking for heroic/mythic raiding guild

I’m an avid player looking for a guild that does m+ and heroic/mythic raiding. I have a free schedule and want to have a good time and raid and am pretty laid back and chill and also located on the east coast and I am currently on Sargeras-US. I have CE for Vault and late stage raid progression on Amirdrassil and Aberrus and consistently do m+. My lock’s name is Idotirl-Sargeras if you’d like to check them out as well. Btag is GhostSoda#1301

Hi, Miarii. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re looking for a warlock for our mythic roster. We’re a chill mythic group with a strong core roster in addition to a friendly, welcoming community. We’re very active in M+ as well, with groups running keys every night.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 9 to 11:30 pm EST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

I sent you a btag in game, I’ll be around most of the night.

just sent you a request from Graceffa

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius-US is a 1day Mythic progression guild that is recruiting

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm - 11pm PST

About us
Fun, Efficient raid schedule with a goal of clearing a majority of Mythic raid. Our guild is backed by a proven leadership style while having plenty of social aspects like Bi-Monthly giveaways and get-together styled events.

Recruitment Needs
Any (with the new expansion upcoming, we aren’t to worried about fitting in specific classes since plenty of players will probably be open to swapping mains or playing new alts once more details are posted about the new expansion changes.

Contact info
Contact me directly on discord @moarcookiez

Hey I sent ya a btag request lets chat!

Hello There Miarii!

Are you looking to progress into mythic? If so we might be the guild for you!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight.

Our current progression is 2/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Hey Miarii,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for some more DPS for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Guild & Server: Juiced-Area52
Raid Time/Day: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M ATDH | 9/9H 3/9M ATSC | 8/8H 3/9M VOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord - the_justicar, or dee_vii
B-net - Judgemental#11462

Requirements: Ability to listen + speak on Discord and respond well to constructive criticism. Positive attitude. Knowledge of class/spec and fights. 90% attendance. Min/Max your toon Progression.
Needs: Competitive DPS

Let me know if this is something that would interest you
Or if you wanna know more about the guild!!!

Fri sat 800-100pm est

keys all day erry day

active discord

social

very interested if u still lookin

Skiid#11883

We’re currently looking for healers and capable DPS to join our AOTC raid team! For those looking to park a toon to run M+, we’re here for that as well!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831