5/12M Restoration Druid

This is a weird post, I know but I am looking for a temporary mythic raiding team. I AM NOT leaving my guild at all. Just offering to be a fill in til you find someone or that healer that you just can’t seem to recruit or find to fill your team. My current team which I co lead and heal lead is stuck at 3/12M every week and is struggling to get 20 players. I, myself, am 5/12M with 2 dog kills and 1 Hivemind kill with the my guild’s night raid team.

I love my guild and the core raiders very much but I no longer need anything from the first 3-4 bosses except socketed items. I am looking to progress and down more than just 3 bosses every week. I am by no means looking for CE.

I am a fast learner, have amazing attendance, excellent listener and great team player. I have logs if needed. I have discord as well. My own food, pots and flasks.

I am simply offering my services to any guild that is 5/12M or higher that needs a Resto Druid or a healer in general.

A BIT ABOUT ME: I am 28 years old. I have a full time job that I work nights. I am EST. I am looking for a morning, afternoon or early evening raid team. The latest I can go til is 10 PM EST. Nothing later by no means. Anytime before that is great.

Battletag: MissKay#11518
Discord: moonlightbae#0392
Discord is the fastest way to chit chat. I am most active there!

Hey!
Check us out if interested!

You sound perfect for a team that I want to build.

Had accidentally posted it on a level 1 character.

Thought wrong faction. But if interested hit me up :slight_smile:

Hi,

This certainly is an unexpected LFG post. Let me reply with an answer you might not expect either.

In bold, you mentioned having a short learning curve, reliable attendance, and being a team player. Along with seeing that you can meet our raid hours (7-10pm est) that’s all I need to read to be interested in your post.

Our group is mostly in their late 20s to mid 30s, with the remainder skewing a bit older. Most of us have jobs and half of us have kids. We have a relentless focus on fostering a positive, productive, collaborative raid culture that appeals to that more mature group of gamers. As far as our experience and progression level, a majority of us are former CE-level players while some of us just started playing WoW this year.

That brings me to what we’re currently doing and how you might fit into it. We’re just getting our group off the ground, and we’re several players shy of having the comp to get back into mythic. That said, we’ve been receiving a somewhat overwhelming level of interest since we started recruiting additional members and expect to go back into mythic within a few weeks. While we’re recruiting and turning our focus to Shadowlands, we’re raiding 1 day per week (Mondays). About half of us are either 10/12M or 11/12M experience, while the rest are somewhere between 12/12H and 7/12M. With this group and the limited 3-hour schedule, you can reasonably expect us to do somewhere between 7 and 10 mythic bosses before the expansion. With our group culture and experience, and your attributes you described in bold above, I think we could provide you a great environment to quickly learn your way through a good number of bosses in Ny’alotha and have a great time doing it.

We’d be happy to have your services in order to fill out our group. If your guild is able to rebuild for Shadowlands and you choose to return to raiding with them once that time comes, we’ll be happy to have had your help getting us off the ground.

I’ve linked our guild LFM post so you can read what we’re about. It also has some linked videos of some recent-ish raid nights so you can see what it would feel like to play here. You can reach out to me at Klik#1399 on bnet if you want to discuss this further. I’ve also added you on discord to poke you to read my post here.

Hey Goodnightngo!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.