5/12M Holy/Ret Pally LF EST Raiding Guild

Our guild decided to stop raiding for various reasons for the rest of the tier and I’m looking to continue onward. Willing to transfer and looking for something from 7 or so to 11pm or so (no later really) and nothing more than 3 days a week. Also looking for at least 7/12 progression.

Have played mainly holy this tier but have done ret in previous tiers and as well as during progression this tier (fully ready to go). Also have played plenty of prot for both reclears and progression and M+.

Contact me on battle tag: servac#1419 or discord: servac#9219 this account posting on is a 2nd account. I can give you the link to my warcraftlogs if you would like to see them.

Thanks

Guild: Overgeared
Server : US-Tichcondrius
Faction : Horde
Raid Schedule :
Fri 6pm-9pm server
Sat 6pm- 9pm server
Sun 5pm- 8pm server ( for those who want to learn the raid)

~Raid Prog

• EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
  • Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 3/12M
    ~Guild Status- Hardcore AOTC reclears and Mythic Progression
    ~Background: We’re a newly formed guild w/NWC AOTC members and a 3/12 Mythic experienced GM/Raid leader. Raid times: 6-9pm server Fri.-Sat./Sun. 5-8pm server For those who want to learn the raid. We are willing to teach! LF ALL to fill our core team! We Raid, Push Mythic+, PVP, Mog runs and much more. Add Belle #1266 message me on disco for more info

~Positions available: Tank/Heals/Dps

• Looking for anyone that wants to have fun and clear some content. Our guild is all about getting things done and are not limited to the classes that are popular out there. As long you do the mechanics and play your class at 120% you are goochi!

Heals

• Looking for Hpally, Disc/Holy priest and Rsham.

Tank

• Brewmaster/BloodDK/VengenceDH to be specific, but all tanks are more then welcome to apply.

DPS

• Looking for all Specs!!

Guild Recruitment Officer
Discord: Saweetie#2504 (Faster Response Time)
B-Net: Belle#1266
In-game Main: Vitalz (MW Monk

We’d love to take a look at your Ret spec!

Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 5/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello! I’ll spare you the copy/paste, but from your description it sounds like Wanted Rejects (H, 6/12M, Area 52) might be a good fit. We’re looking for a holy pally to replace one who’s schedule got destroyed by the coronaboss. We raid M-T 8-11 Eastern, alt heroic 8-11 Sundays (optional). Its a good, friendly crew intent on getting CE shortly.

Happy to discuss more:

Bnet: dktrfaust#1775

Still searching :slight_smile:

Hi! Our guild just got Hivemind down and is currently 4/12M and we’ll be doing Shad’har next. You can reach out to me on Discord Hyrcyne#0420!

Sinsanity#11765
5/12M but just started raiding again!
Two night a week - 6 hours total - former top 100 US guild. We raid Tues / wed 9-12 est.
If you are interested in talking let me know, would be happy to discuss further! !

Hey,
We are 12/12h on a 4hr raid schedule. Raid tue/wed 830-1030 server, need 2-3 more bodies to start Mythic prog on Tuesday. Chill group. hmu Kardnall#1658

Back to the top