5/12M Healer LF new [A] raid team

Hi all!

My current main is a Restoration Shaman which I have been raiding on since Dazar’alor. I am 5/12M with experience on Mythic Ra-den. I have all healing classes at 470+ and logs available.

LF a guild to finish out BFA and start strong in Shadowlands. Alliance only (real life friends have all transferred/ set down roots in this faction) and preferably 1-2 raids per week. Not looking for a heavy push guild but rather a ‘definitely AoTC with a casual/ semi-hardcore push into mythics’. Raid start would need to be 10pm EST or after for week nights, not picky on end times. Anytime on the weekend is fair game =)

Willing to play nearly any healing class. Also have a boomkin and a warlock that I feel comfortable playing as needed.

Please respond here with your guild spam and a contact method if you might have a spot for me.

1 Like

Hello Kalliee!! We are in need of good healers for our main roster. We are looking for dedicated players who are interested in reaching CE this expansion if not definitely next expansion with our full solid roster!

Professional Baddies - [A] Sargeras 5/12M a newly formed guild comprised of previously CE raiders is now recruiting for Mythic Ny’alotha!!!

Our vision is to achieve cutting edge and build a team of dedicated players for progression through the entirety of Shadowlands.

-Raid times-
Main Raid: Fri/Saturday 9pm - 12am server
Optional Heroic Sale: Sunday 9pm -12am server

Currently Recruiting:
Melee DPS: Retribution Paladin, Frost Death knight
Ranged DPS: Closed
Healers: Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy priest
Tanks: Closed

All exceptional players are invited to apply

Gotesblud#1194

We are on Proudmoore, and are looking for a healer. 11/12M (Nzoth to 35%), raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hello Kalliee :slight_smile:

is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 6/12M

Mythic Raid (6/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Casual Mythic Raid (2/12M)
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturday 9pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Mythic Casual Raid
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment. 460+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey there! I am not entirely sure if we need a full time resto shaman, but would love to chat with you about your boomkin or potentially a dps/resto hybrid position. We are 6/12M (on Ra-Den) and start at 10pm EST :slight_smile: I think we would be a good fit, please contact me asap!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 5/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha

6/12 M Nyalotha

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hello Kalliee,

Our Guild, Sèrendipity [A] on Dalaran, is a new guild with a very experience raiding core. We are currently and purposefully taking a step back in our personal progression with our eyes set to building an awesome raid community for Shadowlands.

We are currently helping new and returning players gear up and will be re-progressing H Nyalotha as a guild. Our raid times (10:30-12:30 EST T/TH) fit will with your schedule and here is the link to our guild spam for reference: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM

Our primary goal is getting AOTC in every raid tier while stepping in and killing a few Mythic bosses as well. We are also a very active M+ guild, and generally run 15+ keys nightly on off nights.

Would like the opportunity to chat or bring you into Heroic this week so you can get a feel for us and what we are about. Please feel free to ping me, or our GM Bender, if we sound like a solid landing place. Our info is below.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

1 Like