5/12M Balance/resto Druid LFG

Hello, my guild is 9/12 with Ilgy on the last phase.

But we start at 7:30pm EST so that might be a bit too early. We raid Wed/Thur.

If it’s okay with you then add me on discord Soleios#0001

reaching out to those that progression and times work but still looking

-Revoke Sanity- We have been clearing content together for over 6 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar).

Raiding:

We are in Mythic Ny’alotha looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated DPS to come progress with us and enjoy what Mythic Ny’alotha has to offer.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM server time.
Progression in Ny’a:
12/12 H
5/12 M

Primary needs:

Ranged DPS:
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin

Melee:
Unholy DK
Rogue

All exceptional applicants should apply!

General Gameplay:
With Regular events and M+ runs, our guild is looking for returning or casual players to join our community! Would love to see you!

Add me if interested! Colby#11522

Still looking

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
11/12M (Currently hit secret phase a few times)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Daewoolanos#1193 (Recruitment Officer)
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Sorry 9pm PST is way to late for me still looking

Hey! We are 10/12 M looking for a boomkin. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-Midnight.

My Discord is Groovydude#4810

Still looking

Hey there! ORCA 3/12M is a Dalaran Alliance guild looking for more ranged dps to join the pod roster into Shadowlands. We are wrapping up BFA with mythic raiding, we’ve raided for 3 weeks and achieved 12/12N, 12/12H, getting 2/12M the first night we stepped in Ny’Alotha. We also run M+ keys off raid and we pvp on Friday nights.

We want to create a unified environment where everyone could have fun and progress together as a team

We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule at T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. We have a relaxed raid environment but serious and dedicated raiding when it comes to killing these bosses. Our raid is led by a former US Top 50 raider with previous CE achievements. We have prospects of achieving CE as a guild on this lightweight schedule.

If you’re interested, I look forward to hearing from you. f so, you can reach me on bnet at Kae#11715 or discord Kae#4869

Hey there Goddroc!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 10/12M. Check out the pasta below and let me know if you’d like to chat further!

Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression : 10/12M Nya
Current Needs :
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Limited- Rogue
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Mage/Lock/Boomy
Healer: Closed
Guild Requirements : Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Goddroc, AfterLífe is looking for skilled, competent, reliable players for Shadowlands mythic prog. We do not require alts, but will prioritize players that maintain more than one spec on their chosen class. There is no application form. Please contact us using the information below

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hello! I’m with the guild on Bleeding Hollow (Horde). We’re a new guild that’s forming mainly for Shadowlands, however we are doing progression on the current tier as well. Our core consists of 16 raiders, and we’re looking to fill out the last few DPS slots to push deeper into mythic for this tier and going forward.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST for mythic and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST as an alt heroic day.

If you’re interested in joining, I’d be happy to discuss the guild with you.

If interested, contact:

GM/Recruitment: Juule#4280 (Discord)

Co-GM: Bst#7830 (Discord)

Godroc,
My spam is below if interested.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 11/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
11/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 6/6
Ranged: 7/8

Needs: (As of 7/01/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post… [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H

Still reaching out still looking 7/12m

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Goddroc
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 7/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha
7/12 M Nyalotha (Ra-den is down!)

Currently recruiting:
Mage (multi spec)
DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hey, my name is Flameasious. I am the recruiting officer for <Gruul’s Gone Wild>

is recruiting for our team for Mythic Ny’alotha (3/12 currently) and looking to have a solid team for Shadowlands. We raid Wed/Thu/Mon 8-11:30PM EST and are currently looking for players for all roles. PST for more information

If you have any questions or interested feel free to reach out in game @ CorporalDrew#1704 or on discord @ Flameasious#3723