5/12M (2.6kio) AOTC 479HavocDH/475ArmsWarrior/476BM Hunter

Hello All,

Looking to find a long-term guild to push CE content stepping into SL and this current tier.
I recently transferred from a Executus(Medium pop server) to Area52(US)
I can play a variety of classes(mainly what is listed on the title) if a role needs to be filled.
Also I am very interested in pushing higher keys(20+)

Prefers to stay Horde and evening raids(Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays)

Feel free to contact me via battlenet

Battlenet-csuliguin20#1786
Discord-Charliecharlie#9895

Hi Althann, from what you describe, I think our guild would fit your goals perfectly! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We hold tryouts every month for our raid roster, and we also have a “challenge” system implemented where any member may challenge a raid member for their spot. This challenge consists of a test of numbers, class mastery, and mechanic knowledge.

We require our raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times and come with a positive attitude.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily, and Mondays are “Mythic Mondays” with most of the guild online to run keys. We are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 30-40 members online playing. Our discord server is very active. Most nights have 10-15 of our members utilizing our channel to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or in-game if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Bumps for tacos

Hi Althann,

At The Process we’re a weekday evening horde raiding guild with a focus on fostering a positive, productive raid culture with a focus on making good long-term decisions. I’ve linked our guild recruitment post so you can learn a bit more about how we operate. There are some recent videos of our raid environment linked that post so you can get an idea of what it’s like to raid here. If you like what you see, you can apply using the link in our post, or reach out to me at Klik#1399 on bnet

Hello Kilk,

I sent an application via the link you guys provided and i have also added via battle.net

Thank you for the response.