My WoW Feedback

You have GOT to stop trying to milk me. If this keeps up I’m gonna leave and I don’t think you want that. I have been milked ever since I came back and started playing again and it’s getting real old. It insults me. Your lame time-gated systems don’t make me want to sub for longer, they make me want to stop playing altogether.

You know what I enjoyed most about old WoW? That I could log in whenever I wanted and make concrete progress towards a goal - whether that goal be gear, rep, achievement, etc. That’s what I want out of my game time. I can’t think of a single thing in current content that I can work on at my own pace. I don’t want to be strung along any more. I’ve already stopped logging in except on raid nights - and you’re lucky I found a super cool group to raid with, or I’d have quit already.

Please stop this.

EDIT: In memory of my original thread title, I have removed my cloak, shoulders, and cape. Enjoy. (except Rastlin, don’t look)

262 Likes

What, exactly, can you not work on in your own time that doesn’t have a set goal?

8 Likes

Good question. Ive leveled 2 characters to 120 and have done so at my own pace

6 Likes

Came into this thread thinking I would commiserate with a fellow Tauren.

Found a smelly gnome here instead.

I am disappoint.

/moo :cow:

Edited to correctly identify the OP as a gnome instead of a dwarf as I originally wrote. In my defense, from my elevated point of view, it’s hard to tell them apart sometimes, especially early in the morning before my cup of black tea. Shout out to the departed Tea Goat. :tea: :goat:

/moo :cow:

50 Likes

I think what hes trying to say is. You can do all that you want but regardless some stuff has to be on blizzards time. You can rep farm all you want but at the end of the day allied races arent gonna be available for example until blizz is ready.

Other examples people complain about:

• Allied races.
  • Flying.
  • Raids.

Perhaps he misses the concept of do X and over time you will get Y then Z the more you do X.

Currently with rng its like… do X and at some random time you may or may not ever get Y or Z. Or in the case of time gate… do all the X you want but Y or Z will only come when said individual decides.

Sorry for the weird x y z.

38 Likes

I thought this was going to be about Taurens too!

6 Likes

You mean gnome, and they’re not smelly at all.
I wonder what gnome milk tastes like though. :thinking:

4 Likes

I was thinking about the flying thing last night as I riding/running through Drustvar. You miss so much of the ambiance of the game by flying over it. I feel we get so much more out of the game by being grounded till later on in the expansions life

11 Likes

I thought it was an Yzzami thread, I am disappointed.

2 Likes

As a woman and a mother I find your analogy offensive and dehumanizing.

2 Likes

…Gnome Milk…

:milk_glass:

3 Likes

We went on three vacations this summer.
I hated all three of them because I was dying to get back home and play WoW.
Now, Im having to force myself to log on.
the only thing that really saved the game for me was getting some allied races that start at 20 so I can make a new character and immediately jump into classic dungeons, which are some of the best short of WoD dungeons which I dont bother with since i aint running to the entrances.
Had I not gotten the allied races I have, I honestly think I may have quit playing for the most part at this point.

4 Likes

Who is this “we” of whom you speak? Your we very much does not include me. Once I’ve leveled a few alts on the ground and have completed pathfinder 1, I’ve seen all I want to see from the ground and I want to be able to fly.

Along similar lines to what the OP is saying, I think it’s unfortunate that the quests per Arathi warfront cycle that awarded 200 war reqources for killing 20 mobs, and the one for 1000 azerite power and the one for a piece of gear were removed and replaced with more daily quests. I really liked that I could log in, do them all at once, switch to an alt and repeat, etc. I get that over the course of the warfront, the world quests award the same if not more, but they require logging in every day. Much less time and alt friendly. That’s certainly not new to this expansion, though.

Funny how in the Q&A, when asked if the warfront cycle would ever shorten, the answer was “no” because some people only have time to play on the weekends, and yet those same weekend warrior folks who would benefit from the old Arathi quest system are now out of luck.

24 Likes

Only came here for the title, was hoping for more nipple action in body… I leave here disappointed.

:frowning:

8 Likes

Same, disappointing to say the least

1 Like

gnome milk? did anyone bring cookies?

Where is our resident Cookie Gnome when we need him!!

4 Likes

In what way is your title and opener appropriate for this forum?

2 Likes

Might want to take those goggles off buddy. That’s a gnome, not a dwarf.

No u

6 dinosaurs

1 Like