12/12 Mythic --Considering applicants for Shadowlands

We have an immediate opening for one ranged DPS , but will consider any talented ,committed player for any position. Currently we are 10/12 Mythic and will be starting Carapace. We are also looking to develop another raid tank and a healer on Fridays Heroic run . We also run high mythic keys all the time, and can help get a 5 Mask done (470 corrupted reward). What we are LF in a raider is that you are on time, maintain solid attendance, perform at a high level, and keep trying to improve your play, gear, cloak, essences, neck etc. I will pay for the server transfer if you cannot and you are the “right fit” for our guild and raid team. This is a 12-year-old guild and raid team that has raided every week for 4 years. We look to strengthen our group with 1 more solid and committed player for 8.3 and Shadowlands. We currently raid 3 Nights a week in which one night is heroic to develop alts and get a good look at other guild members to see if they can move up into our Core Raid Team. We also have a development raid on Sunday’s for our very large and active guild. Raid Days and Times: Tues and Wed 5:45-8:45 Pm Pacific (8:45-11:45 Est) Fridays is at 6 Pm Pacific. We also have been running an “open guild run on Sundays”(alts welcome too) for our large active guild of over 400 players. I prefer to be contacted in Discord = Horse#5014 , non-preferred option(but still ok) is Battle net ID Retharla#1685 .Thank you

Or feel free to contact me (raid leader ) in Discord at Zeack#4162

Vex is next

Starting Ra-den

18th Pull and Ra-den went down . Onward we go.

IL’G is up next

You can contact Horse tonight in Discord at Horse#5014

Feel free to Contact Horse today in discord at Horse#5014

Looking for high quality committed Dps

I have filled out a Application on the WoW game, it should be under Irishcoffee / Shaman, id like to join as a casual until SL, I did not play much of this expansion, but I have been playing Classic and would like to give SL a shot.