5/12 M Warlock LF raiding guild

Chosenlock,
I would like to talk with you. We are similar in progression and getting kills rather quickly. You would be a solid addition to our team. I would like to talk with you if you have time / interest in us. Thanks for your consideration. Spam below:

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 4/12M and nearly got HIVEMIND (<27%) with less than 1 hour of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
4/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey Chosen!

Varyk from Ardent here. We are an Alliance guild on the Sargeras server. Our current progression is 7/12M, and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST. We’re actually looking for a Warlock to place into our core progression team, and I’d love to talk further with you about this.

A little about us, we’ve been together for almost three years now, and we’ve developed a pretty great community. We have two CEs under our belt this expansion, and hope to continue pushing CE content. Almost all of our raiders like to push keys (and some of our non-raiders as well). Our io ranges from 2-3k, some even higher.

Feel free to hit me up on battle net @Varyk#11880 and we can discuss further. I hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Varyk

Hey man would love to talk to you. Immediate spot available. Sarrus#1238 is my bnet. Sarrus#4722 is my discord please add me. I can guarantee we aren’t a waste of your time

Check us out

Very interested in strong Warlock DPS!

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 5/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Hi Chosen,

Sorry your raid team swapped on you! Sounds like you’re looking to stay in Boralus.

Pandamonium just hit 9/12 and is looking for ranged dps (either of your toons would be great!) Here’s the spam:

Good luck wherever you land!

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [9/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [9/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift - [9/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

• Ret Paladin
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Balance Druid

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there!

Gonna skip all of the copy pasta crap, but my 5/12 M team is recruiting a stellar warlock for a core spot!

Feel free to peruse our logs if you like of Kul’Tiras (And we are Alliance!) We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm CST, we also have an optional fun heroic run on Sundays for alts etc, and we run keys together, and plan to start a Friday night RBG team.

If you’d like to learn more about us please feel free to add me on Bnet: Aleah#11454

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey, Chosen! I’d love to speak to you more about raiding with us!

is a 5/12M Ny’alotha raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

• Shadow Priest
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Affliction, Demonology, or Destruction Warlock
  • Holy Paladin

Unlisted classes/specs are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Hey Chosenlock! I’m the lead recruiter over at < Chopped > on stormrage! We are currently 2/12 M and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST. we are in desperate need of a lock, and I feel you would fit in really well with our group. If you’d like to chat more you can add me on btag
Sulburner#1151

If you’re interested in semi-hardcore and okay with horde we might be a good fit.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We have a sister guild that does Heroic runs on Tuesdays, We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hi Chosenlock, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 5/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/12M Nyo M Ra-den to 4%
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter, Warlock and possible S Priest.
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hey Chosen

I’d be interested in having a chat with you about trialing. We’re 7/12M and raid T/Th 8-11 est, with Wed optional for Alts/Heroic.

If our schedule works for you feel free to add me on bnet for more information about our guild and what we have to offer, Dcoy#1399.

Current Progression
8/12 Mythic Nyalotha (Raden at 18%)
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Any other exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in Nyalotha!

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in this final tier of BfA and into Shadowlands. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

**About Us:** We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule: Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking: We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression: 8/12M

Our Goals: Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Hey there! I am GM and raid leader of Exotic Raid Plan. We are 8/12M (Raden down) and looking for a few ranged players to fill out our roster. We raid T/W/Th 8-1030 PM EST. You can contact me at Serntis#1505 for more information. Have a good one!

Hi there!

is looking for your class for Ny’Alotha! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

1 Full time healer (Hpal Preferred)
1 Dps/Swing Heals
1 Rogue
1 Warlock/Shadow Priest

Experienced DPS

All applicants will be considered even if you don’t fit these parameters.

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in Ny’Alotha.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: 7/12M 12/12H

Past Progression:
Uldir: 6/8M
BFD: 7/9M
AEP: 6/8M

We are confident that with the addition of a third raid day we will be pushing cutting edge this tier, and for tiers to come.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. For the first few weeks of raid release we will be using Sunday as an additional optional day, 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

[US] [A] Formed January 25th, 9/12M after missing the first two weeks of Mythic, BEST 2-night (6 hour) guild on the server.

Wednesday + Thursday @ 9pm-12am PST

The Pitch
Goon Squad is a group of highly motivated Mythic raiders who pride themselves in creating a positive, but competitive atmosphere to raid and make friends in. We are a new guild but have made fast progress because of our ability to put the raid in the best position for success each night. Goon Squad isn’t a one tier stop, we are a gaming community whose vision is to create a Cutting Edge space where you can log in after a bad day of work and laugh with the boys .

The Requirements
We will never compromise the success or positive atmosphere of the raid group to cater to even the most exceptional players. The following are the absolute bare minimum requirements for being a Mythic raider in Goon Squad:

-Attitude: This is the pinnacle of our guilds success and we intend to keep it this way. Positive mental attitudes are vital to the longevity of a Cutting Edge progression guild. Some bosses will take 10 pulls, some will take 100 pulls. We will not cater to great players with negative and toxic attitudes.

-Performance: We will always bring the best 20 raiders to Mythic progression. We’ve sat officers, raid leaders, guild masters, main raiders, trials, socials, everyone. If you’re the highest performer you will be invited to the progression bosses. Once again, we will never compromise the success of the raid group to save egos.

-Activity: We do not want raid loggers therefore you must be an active player outside of raid times. We use various wow audits to track peoples’ activities throughout the week. A luxury of being in our guild is that raiders are always on pushing keys, selling keys, doing parse runs, helping gear alts, etc.

The offer
If you’re able to meet all of those standards of a Cutting Edge Mythic raider then we’ve got all the perks for you!

-Gems, Enchants, Pots, Flasks, Food, and Vantus Runes are all provided free of cost for raiders.

-Plenty of guild activity means ease of min/maxing gear through pushing keys.

-Opportunities to make hundreds of thousands of gold through raid and mythic+ carries.

-Resource for class knowledge and boss strategies from previous top US raiders.

-The most fun you will ever have Mythic raiding in a Cutting Edge guild.

Contact us
If you liked our pitch, meet our requirements, and loved our offer please do not hesitate to reach out to an officer listed below to inquire about a trial:

GM/RL: Connxr - bnet: pyp#1144
Co GM: Wyattx - bnet: trevorwyatt#1646
Officer: Rxb - bnet: sprey#11598
Officer: Rivxr - bet: river#12982

Hi Chosenlock. If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

6/12 M (12/12H) is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Disc priest + flex/switch hitter healer (solid dps with healing off spec)

Ranged DPS – preference for Mage

Melee DPS – preference for Death Knight (Warrior, DH)

Tanks – flex/switch hitter tank (solid dps with tank off spec)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Zenadu | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Cloud | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!