5/12 M Hunt,War,Hpal 479ilvl LF raiding guild

I have had a bad schedule for a few years so I haven’t been able to raid. I have recently been given an earlier shift so I can raid again provided its after 9PM EST. All my mythic kills have been pugs.

Downpour is a newly formed guild from a group of friends Looking to push shadowlands mythic raid on a two night a week schedule. we also actively push mythic plus keys weekly, and are putting together mythic plus teams for shadowlands as well. We’re currently looking for like minded people to help build a great community to log on to and play with at a higher level of difficulty.

Raid days/Times:
Tuesday 10PM-1Am EST
Wednesday 10PM-1AM EST

Currently Recruiting:
|MONK|WW/Brew|
|MAGE|Any|
|MAGE|Any|
|HUNTER|MM|
|HUNTER|MM/BM|
|DEATH KNIGHT|Frost/UH|

But we do encourage People of classes and roles not listed
to Reach out and contact us if interested

Contact Info:
Guild Master-Bryan#1177
Raid Leader-Ridgenesss#1404
Mythic Plus Lead-Rainborn#1744

Hey Erza! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

[H] Sanctuary is a large gaming community with a great WoW base. Semi Hardcore raiding progression guild. Only months old but already into Mythic! 5/12m

Raid Times:
Thursday:10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11a PST) NOT MANDATORY but encouraged for those who still need gear from Heroic Ny’lotha

Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic

Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST) Mythic
(we are considering adding more days, but times would most likely remain the same)
====Realm Cluster====
[Gurubashi] [Aegwynn] [Hakkar] [Daggerspine] [Garrosh] and [Bonechewer]

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Go to Arktuary(dot)com and discord info is on front page
If you join discord, select WoW icon in the #auto-roles section to be able to see the WoW channels.

You can add us as a friend via discord:
Nathi#6851
OminousSkies!#8888
Pnut#6212

You can also add us to btag:
Nathi#11103
tankevny#1716
pnutbutter#1472

If you’re willing to give a newly forming raid team a shot I’d love to have you on board! DPS and Heal spot whichever one your most comfy with and want to play. 10PM-1AM Eastern. Wednesdays and Mondays. Taking things a bit more casual but still pushing into Mythics.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Erza! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 8/12M and working on Drest. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Sorry most of my friends are horde so I’m not looking to switch factions

Hey, Erza,

Add me on battlenet: Naddy#11821. I would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit for you.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!

Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.

What we’re looking for at least 1 of the following for our progression group:
1)Mythic Experience with logs.
2)High Raider IO (3k+ These players tend to do extremely well in a raid environment.)
3)Heroic Overall on full clear purple+ parse for dps
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

I can use another Hunter on my team. We’re the same progression as you, and raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est. I’ll leave a link to our info below and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.