5/12 M 477 Holy pally lf wed/thur Horde guild

Hello, i just came back from a break since march and im looking for a guild that will raid into shadowlands. I was 5/12M and 12/12H before i left. Prefer horde strongly and can only make wed/ thur. Thanks!

williamf#1549

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Thiccrits! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is a 2day mythic progression guild in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15 PM. First, pull at 8:30 PM till 11:30 PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.
  • Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others
  • Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance
  • Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn
  • A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down
  • Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional Players
Progression 3/12Mythic
Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238 (Reach out and lets chat)