5/10M warr looking for new guild and server

Hey everyone! My guild recently stopped progressing because of the attendance monster so I wanted to give the recruitment forums a try. I’ve always been from a low/medium pop server but the challenging thing is finding people to recruit. So I figured I’d try one of the high pop servers. I have mythic raiding experience but have never gotten CE so that is my next goal. I love pushing keys as tank/dps raiding and am looking for an active community of people to play with. Looking for raid times between 5-8pm pst or 6-9 pst.

I also love playing alts and always have at least 1-2 ready for back up just in case.

Let me know if you guys wanna talk! Excited for any potential leads!

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! - We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.

Multiple Raider Ranks. - The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)

Open Officer Meetings. - You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!

Community Representative (CR). - All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.

A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. - We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!

Current progress is 3/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact us on Discord - Bwill#0463

Would love to chat with ya 5/10M sub 20% painsmith add my btag fleet#1643

Hey!

We are looking for a warrior to fill our main mythic team and I think you would be a great fit!

:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Gadgetzan Goons
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan

:calendar: Schedule:

Wednesdays & Thursdays (7:00 - 10:00pm PST)

:crossed_swords: Progression Type:
AOTC & Mythic

:dizzy: CURRENT PROGRESSION : 10/10 H 4/10M SOD

Gadgetzan Goons is a mythic raid and mythic + orientated guild recently transferred from Proudmoore-Alliance. The goons have been playing together for coming up on 2 years now and are looking to expand our roster into mythic. We also push keys and other content with our key groups easily completing 20+s weekly. CE bound guild!

Feel Free to reach out to me on discord my tag is Morpherz#2803

Hey Lookamaan, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for more players for Mythic. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 Mythic, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being Key Stone Masters. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140 (Willing to wait for re-rollers who want to level toons here) Thanks!

Heya, I think you’d be a good match for us timewise and we’re heavily seeking a warrior if you’re open to a faction change. If you’re interested hmu on discord fatraccoon#4082

Hi there! I replied on our guild thread as well, but I’m reaching out here as well on behalf of [H] [5/10M] (Turalyon): <Massacre> 6/10M FCN, 3/10M FSoD, 2/11M FSoFO Rogue/DK dps/Spriest - #468 by Narubo-turalyon

We are still recruiting, and would love to chat with you. You can reach me on Discord (TallCasper#4422) or Bnet (TallCasper#1208), or feel free to ping me in game!

Hello Lookmaan,

-and the boys- on Bleeding Hollow is currently 7/10 M and looking to round out the roster to finish the tier strong. We are a light-hearted 2 night raiding guild with the goal being fun and CE if possible. Great place to have laughs and work at CE even with limited experience!

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Add me @ Wrektar#7750 (discord) and/or Wrektar#11854 (bnet) if this interests you.