5/10m (sod) Blood dk lf guild

lf guild to finish the tier with. I have ce experience in past expanions (legion and bfa) guild got bored and disbanded. my discord is Rat#1958 and my battle net is GrumpyPants#116421

Hello there! Not sure on your times, but we are a 6/10M guild that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun and I would love to talk to you regarding a position for the remainder of the tier. Please look over our post and let me know if you have any questions. Our recruitment discord is listed and will be the easiest way to talk to the guild.

If you are open to a being a DPS flex into Tank my Discord Contact: Oro#6621

Hi Crow!

< Everest > is a Semi-Hardcore 3/10M and AOTC guild looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster. Cross Realm is welcome!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

DK (Any Spec)

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid: Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder
Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder
Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer