5/10M MM Hunter 222 LF New Raid Team

Good Evening!

ILvl/Class/Spec: 221/Hunter/MM (Main), BM (Off)
Add-ons used: ElvUI, DBM, WA, ExRT, SimC, Pawn, Details
Experience: 5/10M CN down; 7/10M exp (Innerva and Council), KSM Season 1
Faction: Alliance
Preferred Raid Time(s): 1900-2200, 2000-2300, 2100-0000 (EST)
Preferred Raid Days: 2-3 days during the week

Current guild was/is a great group but they have decided to hop the fence over to Horde and I am looking to stay Alliance. LF a new team that is progression/CE-focused and has enough cushion to their roster that allows them to raid every week even if a couple people can’t show. I would prefer to join a group that understands initial progression may involve swapping people in and out for ideal raid comp and has the bodies to do so. Feel free to reach out on here, or… Battle Tag: Russo#1226 / Discord: Russo#4482

[A] 5/10M FRI/SAT 8-11EST - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Potency is recruiting hunters!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172