5/10M Horde DK seeking guild

I’ve found a group, Thank you all for your time and for visiting my post :slightly_smiling_face:
If anyone would like to reach out for keys or other in game activity, I am always open to new friends and in game connections.

I am a 5/10M experienced Unholy DK (blood off-spec) looking for a new guild to raid with for the remainder of 9.1. If I can find a new home I am definitely open to staying for 9.2. I first started mythic raiding in Shadowlands with castle Nathria, achieving 6/10M before the end of the tier. I am hoping to at least make progress and improve towards getting CE some time in the future.

I currently play on US-Mal’Ganis and frequently play between around 5pm - 2am Eastern. I do a lot of M+ lately as I no longer have an active raid team.

I am interested in a guild raiding either 2 or 3 days, preferably not on Friday or Saturday. I can maintain near perfect raid attendance with most guilds’ raid times.

Warcraft Logs: /character/us/malganis/hatfield

Raider IO: /characters/us/malganis/Hatfield

Please feel free to post here or reach out to me
Btag: Hatfield#11362
Discord: Lupin III#9602

Hey Hatfield,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 10/10H and 5/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PMCST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in need of a DK to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Sent Discord friend request
Mediocre#0919
8/10M Area52

if youre interested in going full-time tank my guild is currently looking for a 2nd tank to fill out the roster…