5/10M Holy Pally LF Guild

Holy pally, switched towards the end of S4 from mage. I got back into the game about halfway through BFA and have achieved CE every tier that I’ve played. I’m looking for a guild that likewise achieves CE consistently while also have a solid foundation and fun culture within the guild. The main thing I’m looking for is a guild that has activity outside Raid i.e. mythic+ rated pvp, etc. Looking for raid times between 6pm-11pm CST. As a final note I do in fact like my current guild but the raid times are a little late and there just aren’t any m+ pushers which makes for a really boring other 5 days of the week. That is really what my main goal would be if I did decide on a switch.

Whats up boss.

We need an hpal asap let’s talk :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-410m-lf-healers-for-ce/801308

Hi there Zeehp, I’m Speak, GM of Close on Illidan. We’re a newly formed guild comprised of raiders/officers of various top 15 guilds and after 3 resets we’re 6/10m.

Looking to add a FULLTIME holy paladin to my core.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.

Speak#0001 is my discord, send me an add!

Hey, we’re looking for another healer for mythic prog. 6/10m, mon-thu 10pm-12am EST.

Add me on bnet at Amor#1426

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h610m-afterlífe-illidan-lf-2-healers-2-dps/404406

wall of text inc

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

The Yummy Boys, Horde, Bleeding Hollow are 6/10 M and looking to recruit a h paladin for our core team.

Raid nights are Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST with an optional Sunday night raid.

Reach out if this sounds like its for you for more info
Discord: Khaldrogo#1528

Hey add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
We need a Hpal for mythic prog.
Several KSM’s, many a key or two away, 2k+ rating pushers.
Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est