5/10M Experienced Mage LFG

Hello.

Looking for a mythic raid guild that ends their raid at 10PM EST or earlier. 2-3 day guilds are my preference. Unable to raid Wed/Sun. Also would like the guild to have at least 3/10 mythic bosses killed.

I have top 200 world raiding experience, and I’m at the point where I just want to have fun and not push hardcore anymore. I can offer more details on my raid history if asked. Just trying to keep this post short and sweet.

Fair warning to anyone interested in having me join their guild. I am currently a one-trick Frost player. The likelihood of me swapping to fire at this point is slim to none. I understand Fire is the “meta” spec for Mages, but Frost is pretty competitive for mythic content right now and I just enjoy the Frost playstyle over Fire.

If you’re at all interested feel free to message me on BNET Memberry#1425

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi Dobly! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Thanks for the replies. As I said in the OP I am looking for a guild that ends raid at 10PM EST or earlier.

Hi Dobly, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 3/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hello there!

Our guild is probably not as experienced or setup as you’d like, but I’d thought I’d ask just in case.

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M from an old guild and +1400 io. We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as CE, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Horde-Mai’Ganis-Lucrative is looking to round out our mythic roster. We are currently looking for 220+ exceptional players (open recruitment). We are AOTC and 6/10M - T/W 6-9 server, We are also looking for players for our KSM M+ community. We currently have a frost mage but why not 2! message me on discord Munrow#6633