5/10M Ele/resto shaman LF Raid team, STRONG LOGS

Hello there,

Im looking to play elemental shaman or restoration for the right raid team. I’m personally looking for a guild that is established, has a history of steady progression, and effective leadership, and lastly but most importantly I would prefer for this guild to function as a home. What I mean by that is, having players interacting with each other where you dont feel like just another number.

About me: I am a competitive player that will min max to ensure that I do everything I can to achieve a kill and driven to maintain that competitive edge. I have a high attention to detail, and am an avid log diver. When I go to research a fight for my class, I will typically look through dozens of logs comparative to our kill times/efficiency to give my raid exactly what they need when they need it.

Next thing my credentials:
-Multi CE player in Uldir and BoD as a resto shaman
-I have raided top 50 in the past
-My logs show a history of performance
-My computer is newly furnished and up to date with steady dependable internet

Thanks for reading thus far, I appreciate your time and investment in me. I look forward to speaking to each and everyone of you in the coming days.

Contact Information
Shockitt#2994 -Discord
Phenominal#1679-Battletag

Hey Shockitt,
Long time guild , 12+ years with lots of former raiders staying and calling it home.
Give us a look, we’d love to talk to you.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Good afternoon. GSG (A) on proudmoore is seeking another ranged dps for prog. We have been around since BC and above all like to have FUN. We raid 6-930pst on wed/sun and are currently 4/10M and should be 5/10 on Sunday. I’ll send you an invite on disc if you’d like to talk more RaijinEnd#6451 Happy videogaming

still actively searching

Hi Shockitt! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Blind Ambition is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy Mythic Progression with a good community of people who plan on giving their all during raid nights we have a very strong core group but we need you to make it even better!

Guild leadership has multiple years of CE experience from vanilla through current!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30 Est

Contacts: Darthobama#1124,Aerbax#11297, Spoony#11294

Expectations:

1. First and foremost, we are a team. Everyone that is part of this team is expected to assist with the end goal of making memories (by killing pixel monsters) with some of our closest friends; playing at their absolute best.

2. We are a CE Guild. It doesn’t matter to me how long it takes us to achieve this goal, but it is THE goal. Every patch. Every raid.

3. There is no actual core. That being said. We’re ALL on the bench. Even myself. You will be rotated in, based on what Raid Lead: Spoony ; Raid Assists: kuilfrayt (Annyaka) and Shadow determines is necessary for the encounter.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Added you on Discord!

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hi there Shockitt!!

I added you to discord for a quick chat!!

Cheers! Nox

Hey Shockitt,

If you’re open to alliance and think we’d be a good fit based on the info below then I hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Shockitt,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add a hot ele shaman to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

I plan to get to message some of you formally soon! Just returned home after a long work day!

Hey Shock!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Top of the morning to you!

Second Attempt Daytime Raid team on Sargeras is looking for some more talent to bolster our roster! The leadership is comprised of Cutting Edge players with a variety of experience across all types of content. The guild have been around and active for 15 years!

We are currently 3/10M 10/10H

Our goal: To be the early bird that gets the wyrm! The primary goal is to push mythic content and get Cutting Edge. If you enjoy being laid back and kicking it in your PJs while still progressing through the current content this will be the place for you!

Raid times
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday
10am-12pm EST (9am -11am CST / 8am - 10am MST / 7am - 9am PST)

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time! Apply on our website or send us a message! Contact info below

Contact Info

Battletag
Nightlites - Mindclash#1800

still actively searching!

Hey Shockitt,

I sent you a BTag request and wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 7/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey~ I sent you a discord friend request, would love to talk to you about our guild and see if we interest you at all!

Hunty#0297

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552 & TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts- Sherlock#6035 & Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey Shockitt, we’re Formula. A 7/10M Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We were looking for another ranged dps to round out our roster. Our raidtimes are Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST. My btag is jleester#1959, and my discord is Sgttruffles#2990. Let’s talk!

Hello there, I hope your search is going well.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)