5/10M ele sham LF guild

Guild died.

LF at most 3 days. needs to end by 11pm est (i will go to midnight for the right guild).
I work very early.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/badsyfy

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/badsyfy#

syfy#1592

I saw your guild died and I’m sorry :frowning: (recruiter discord we keep up). Not sure you want to reprog, but I’ll leave my info!

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

still lookin

Hello Bad! Sorry to hear about your guild dying, but I wanted to reach out cause we are recruiting :smiley:

Guild: Super Adventure Pals
Server: Arthas
Faction: Horde
Current Prog: 9/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10H SoD, 3/10M SoD.

Current Recruitment Interests: Ranged DPS (SHADOW PRIEST heavily preferred, Warlock, Mage, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid), Healers (DISC PRIEST heavily preferred, Resto Shaman). Enhancement Shaman is also greatly desired. If you’re none of these classes but are still interested, feel free to reach out still!

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 P.M. — 12:00 A.M. EST. Optional Sunday farm/speed clears.

About us: Super Adventure Pals is a two-night semi-competitive mythic raiding guild. We say semi-competitive because we’ve reached multiple final mythic encounters by taking it one boss at a time. We reached CE in BoD, and missed CE by one week in Uldir/EP. Outside of raiding, we also do mythic+ for pretty much anybody who needs their key. We have a TBC classic guild as well, and we run Kara when we all feel the itch. We even like each other so much that a group of us met up IRL and raided Ny’alotha from an internet café.

What We Expect: Super Adventure Pals is not hardcore, but it is still a mythic raiding guild, and as such, we expect that if you’re going to raid with us, you will have reliable attendance (90%) and will have strong numbers before you step foot into the raid. We don’t expect full orange parses, but we do expect that you know your class/spec’s role in the raid and are able to execute it well. Flexing roles is nice but not required. Of course, we also value maintaining a positive atmosphere, so do try to respect one another.

Contact Info:
Augusto#12309 (Battle.net)
Augustocaesar#7214 (Discord)
Or reply directly to this recruitment post

Hi there,

We’re a 16-year-old guild with over a dozen Realm First kills under our belt. Our current progression is 5/10M SoD on a Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST raid schedule. We’re looking for solid ranged dps and we’d be very interested in chatting with you. Please reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

lookin for some more before i check these guys out

hows everybody doin?

Removed due to member already posting.

hi everyone

Hi Badfel,
If ya haven’t found a home yet looking for consistency and are not adverse to Alliance, we have been around for 12 years so are hard to ‘kill off’
Check us out and if interested give us a poke!

Free Taco Mafia(Illidan/Horde)- 5/10M is looking to add range to the roster.

Tues: 5:15-8:15pm CST
Thurs: 5:15-8:15pm CST

I sent you a friends request, if you like we can chat on there!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 5/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 5/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.,

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Currently full with two trials, 9/3 is full, feel free to apply for trial starting consideration! 9/10
  • DPS: Two dps spots open, casters preferred!

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hi SyFy,

Its mine I Licked It it is 4/10M, 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule - 8-11 EST on Tuesdsays and Thursdays. We could use strong dps, so if you’re willing to consider Alliance, hit us up!

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder this tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE this tier!

We are currently 4/10M!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST Sun 9:00P - 12:00A EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. F