5/10M (CN/Nya CE) MM Hunter LF EST CE Guild

Hi, I’m Finalflame. I’ve been playing WoW at various levels since early WOTLK, outside of a 4ish-year break from late WOD to mid BFA. I’ve mained various classes/specs in this time, though I currently focus on MM Hunter. I am currently 5/10M Sanctum with 58 pulls on M Painsmith. I earned CE CN with my current guild which I joined back in January, and earned CE Ny’alotha while on trial with my previous guild, which I was a part of for about 3-4 months before realizing that the raid times just weren’t going to work out long-term. Prior to that, I was an AOTC+ raider for around 8 years with the same guild, completeing AOTC with a few mythic bosses each tier. I am in search of a CE guild that raids roughly from 7pm-10:30pm Eastern, any days of the week. Due to IRL, I cannot raid past 10:30. I also enjoy doing keys, however I am tired of pugging them and prefer doing them with guildies. If your guild does not do many guild keys, then it is not a place I would be interested. I am currently Alliance and would prefer to keep it that way, however I am willing to consider going Horde.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/finalflame
Yes, I’ve been playing Survival OS for fun, as I work on trying to improve at playing it.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Finalflame
Discord: Finalflame#5749
Battletag: Finalflame #1825

Hi Finalflame,

Depending on your availability on the weekends, on Mal’Ganis might be the spot for you! We are horde, and I realize you’re wanting to stay Alliance, but our progression is about the same as yours (almost down to the pull-count), so we might be a good fit!

If you’re interested, here’s our recruitment post:

We do raid 7-10 EST, btw! Good luck finding your new home!

Hey there Finalflame! We are looking for a hunter for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 5/10M. Here is our information below, if we sound like good fit, please let us know!!

[H] 5/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Heal/Range/War Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)