5/10M 250 Resto Shaman & 4/10M 248 Boomy LF Mythic Guild + M+ Community [A/H]

Hi there,

As title shows - me (returning) and a buddy are looking for an active group of folks to push Mythic SOD with CE aspirations + an active group of M+ key pushers.

Preferred days Mon/Tues/Weds/Thurs - prefer 2 day but 3 day can work.

No earlier than 7PM (EST)

Currently Horde but open to swapping to Ally.

Feel free to post your guild in response or PM on Discord for questions/logs

Andrew#6449 DrSauce#4954

Looking for good home!

1 Like

Bump for edited times

Bump! still looking for a new home

bump for dank groupz

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We’re currently deep in P3 Sylvanas progression.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Thanks for the post! Sundays are unfortunately not possible at this time but would be happy to reach out if it changes

Hello!
im from a guild called Whitaker’s Wonky Eye. We are an active guild that is currently recruiting DPS and Flex healers for Mythic raiding, and are shooting for CE. We are a group of individuals who share love for all aspects of the game and enjoy a competitive yet professional atmosphere when raiding. Outside of raiding we also have an active pvp and M+ community. We’re currently 10/10H and 4/10M. Have Render to 12% We expect our players to show up to every raid, know fights, and perform your role efficiently. All exceptional and/or teachable players are encouraged to apply!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Monday 7pm – 10pm EST Raid Positions available: DPS / Heals Priority: All DPS and healers. Tanks are a plus.

Diznan#1490

Seraphimon#0093

Airesblood#1106

Hey Bumblechops, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium. Your post looked too good to be true and we are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for players exactly like you. We’re 10/10 heroic and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140