5/10M 248 Boomie LF raiding community/guild

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a new raiding community to call home, I’ve been playing wow since WotLK and can play tank/dps/healer at high end content as I’ve done so since 8.3. My main is my boomkin at the moment, however for tiers to come I’m able to adapt to any class or spec. I’ve been 26xxIO (24’s across the board with some 25’s), raid led to CE, and have done some pvp throughout my time in warcraft. I believe in helping the community around me because we are only as strong as our weakest link
Saggydøngleg - Mal’Ganis - Warcraft Logs
Btag - Healadeala#1866
Disc - saggy#0974
Thank you for your time.

Hello there, not sure if our schedule will work, but our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team which is 5/10M is currently looking for ranged. Here is our information below, if we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 5/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Heal/Range/War Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Saggy!
We are a raiding guild looking to rebuild our raid team. Our core members are 10/10H and 3/10M and looking to rebuild to push progression! We would love it if you would come along! We are also on Mal’Ganis Horde, so no realm change or faction swap would be needed. Our raid times are Tue/Thur 8pm-11pm CST. We would love to have you! If you have any questions you can add me on discord or bnet.
Bnet# BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord# Toasty#1469

[H] No Way On Area 52 is a 5/10m SOD guild

We are currently in need of a solid balance druid to bolster our roster.

Last week we killed remnant and achieved 5/10m and are looking to start painsmith progression next week.

Track our progress and recruitment needs here!: wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/area-52/No+Way

If you are interested please file an application here: tinyurl(dot)com/NoWayApp
or reach out to me on discord @: Insomniaq#0192

If you respond here I most likely will forget to check back!

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

HI, Mr. Boomy

Pumperdudes is a 10/10H 4/10M guild. We are looking for more ranged DPS at the moment. If you have any interest message me on discord.

Raid is 8-11pm Tues/Thurs Server time

Thanks,
Phil/Herb#7359

Bumping back to da top

I know you are on another server, but shooting my shot :wink:

Hey Saggy,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

bumpage beyond belief

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact

Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Heyya Saggy, love your outlook on raiding :+1:
Not sure of your schedule but feel free to check us out and give us a poke if interested.
Good luck to ya regardless!

Hey there Saggy!
Freakin Unicorns Would love to see you apply!
We are currently progging on Painsmith with best pull 28%.
Check us out if you would like and drop an application that can be found on Warcraft logs or message @fatsuno4226 on discord.

Elysian is a friendly, decade-old raiding guild located on US Mal’ganis, Horde side. We are recruiting for our Mythic progression team on a two-day schedule Tues and Thursday 8-11EST you look like you would be a great fit we are currently 5/10M SOD. Would love to have a chat with you feel free to add me on discord Tarnius#7241 so we can talk a little more if you are interested.

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 48% ~50 pulls)

RECRUITING:
(in order of highest to lowest desire)

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue

We are open to ALL other classes/specs given the right performance.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey there. Gave you an add on Disc as well. But we have a long history of CE and looking for strong DPS to round out our roster after transferring to Illidan. Lmk if looks like something you’d be interested in. TY