5/10M 245/247 Hunt/Boom LF guild

Looking for a new guild, willing to trial as well as transfer.

Prior Exp :
-5/9M ToS
-10/11M ATB
-7/9M BoD
-7/8M EP
-11/12M Nya
-5/10M SoD (p3 exp on pain)

I enjoy a semi serious raid environment as well as the comfortability of being relaxed. Naturally I have always been a laid back raider big into M+, Raid content and occasionally PvP.

I am in search of a Tues/Weds guild anytime of the day, I am open or can accommodate to other schedules so long as it does not conflict with my work schedule which is 9 AM - 8 PM 5 days a week excluding the listed above.

Any questions or concerns feel free to reach out @ Aero#12234 (Bnet)

Hey Brosnack.

I am not at the PC currently to add you on bnet (no client on a work phone either lol). I did want to get our info posted and try to get in touch. We had an immediate spot available for you and would love to chat. We are going back to Painsmith tonight with hopes of a kill if you have nothing planned for the evening :smiley:

Divine Council has a history of achieving CE from WoD to Shadowlands. If you have a similar mindset and experience then continue reading on…

We are actively recruiting exceptional ranged DPS for mythic progression. We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression / hours raided.

Battle.net: Abazaba#1420
Discord: Fumaria#0205

Currently Recruiting:
• Elemental Shaman
• Mage
• Any exceptional range players will be considered
• We will take melee players into consideration, but you must be beyond exceptional

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic

I think that’s something I could muster, however my Boomkin is locked 4/10 atm so I would only be able to peep in with the hunter tonight.

Please feel free to check us out…
[H] - Hyjal - <Casual Damage> 5/10M - WED/THURS 6:00 - 9PM PST in NEED of Raiders

Hey there! We are currently recruiting ranged dps. We are 7/10M, with 5% pulls on Fatescribe. I’ve attached an app to this pot if you’re interested and the raid times work.
7/10 Mythic on Zul’jin is recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers to join our immediate roster to finish Cutting Edge SoD and prepare for the next tier.

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - 7/10 MYTHIC 10/10 HEROIC
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.1. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Current Needs: (Immediate core roster spots available)

WARLOCK
WARRIOR
MAGE
MONK (All Specs)

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Crixxus#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

we might be a good fit… currently 7/10M, see below:

Hello Brosnack,

We are currently 5/10 Mythic in Sanctum and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

SPriest/Disc or holy off spec (high priority)
Resto Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Fury Warrior

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:
Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.

Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.

Preparedness is another must; we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.

Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:
Notfalling#1204/Discord – Notfalling#1940
MeatyRhombus#1474/Discord – Kinkii#2781
Ecnahc#1287/Discord – Ecnahcz#9029

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 4/10M 10/10H SOD. P3 Soulrender :grinning:
Discord-Shiena#6451

< Soup or Guild > is a 5/10M Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting more players looking to progress to Cutting Edge. Currently beginning work on Painsmith (81%).

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST.

Current recruiting:

Any exceptional Ranged DPS (Particularly Hunters or Boomkin)
Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
Guild History:
Castle Nathria: 6/10 Mythic

Contact Us:
zak#4618 on Discord
Lunareste#2081 on Discord

Hey Brosnack,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.