8/10 Mythic and out lock out here forward will consider for 9.1

We have an immediate opening for one DPS, but will consider any talented, committed player . What are we LF in a Raider ? , Is that you are on time, maintain solid attendance, perform at a high level, and keep trying to improve your play, gear,conduits,sockets for your Main Raid Toon, ETC. Also not looking for all “doom and gloom”.I will pay for the server transfer / faction change if you cannot and you are the “right fit”. This is a 14-year-old guild and raid team that has raided every week for 4.5 years. We currently raid 3 Nights a week as we are pushing for CE. We also have a development raid on Sunday’s night for our very large and active guild. Raid Days and Times: Tues and Wed 5:45-9 Pm Pacific (8:45-Midnight Est) Fridays is at 6 Pm Pacific. We also have been running an “open guild run on Sundays” (alts are welcome too) . I prefer to be contacted in Discord only = Horse#5014 or our Raid Leader Discord = Zeack#4162.Warcraft Logs are public . We moved from an AOTC Guild to CE for the first time this year and got CE. Braveheart is on US Silvermoon / Mok’Nathal Now Connected with Borean Tundra, Drak’Thul, Hydraxis, Shadowsong , Skywall , and Terenas . Current Progress is 5/10 Mythic.

Thank you Horse US Mok’Nathal

1 Like

Please feel to reach out to me in game or in Discord = #Zeack4162

This spot is still open

Bump it up to the top

1 Like

sadly even with all of our realms connecting the forums seem to be a ghost town

1 Like

I think it would have gotten more traction had they just put all 8 under one forum house . There is 3 Guilds doing Mythic progression . 28 Have AOTC and about another 28 that are 9/10 , Over a 100 have done some type of Heroic Raiding. Server population is way up . Number of players pushing keys is way up too. AH is still punch drunk as ever . We Look to bolster our roster year around for years and this posting in many channels is a bit tedious but necessary. I get the nostalgia of the old realms, as I have been at this 14 years on Mok and have many friends that come and go and come back …

2 Likes

I agree that they should have merged the realm threads. My only thought is that they don’t have an easy way to keep all the posts together during the merge. At the same time though I think this is really something they should be able to handle. I am happy they finally bit the bullet on getting the connections going again, I know that I had been waiting for it happen for the last few expacs.

Do you think it that same on name multiple realms maybe the reason they cant do it ? just a thought

I was wondering if that was the reason, but because your name on the forum is tied to your character which is also tied to realm I don’t think it should matter, right?
My only guess is they keep trimming the team but introducing new over-worked systems so they haven’t had the bandwidth to connect the forums as well. Plus I guess if you had a very active forum you still get your old server identity kept to itself?

I mean they have completely reformatted the forums in the past, obviously they were able to do it for Borean and Shadowsong. Perhaps it is just a manpower issue, but I would hope that they connect the forums for connected realms. It certainly would bring a bit of life back.

1 Like