5/10 M Holy Pally LF Guild

220+ Holy pally, switched towards the end of S4 from mage. I got back into the game about halfway through BFA and have achieved CE every tier that I’ve played. I’m looking for a guild that likewise achieves CE consistently while also have a solid foundation and fun culture within the guild. The main thing I’m looking for is a guild that has activity outside Raid i.e. mythic+ rated pvp, etc. Looking for raid times between 6pm-11pm CST. As a final note I do in fact like my current guild but the raid times are a little late and there just aren’t any m+ pushers which makes for a really boring other 5 days of the week. That is really what my main goal would be if I did decide on a switch.

Hey Zee -

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here.

I feel like we could be a good fit for what you’re looking for.

We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde in preparation for Shadowlands.

Simply put, we are a two day Cutting Edge guild. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP and 12/12M Ny’alotha. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule. At the end of BFA Season 4, we had numerous M+ players at 5k+ io score and Top 100 US for their role/spec.

Our current Castle Nathria progression is 6/10M.

We are currently in the market for a Hpal on our core roster and would be open to talking with you to see if you’d be a good fit for our guild as well as our guild being a good fit for you. Feel free to check out our WoWProgress page for some more in-depth information.

I shot you an add on Discord, me and my Officer team would be open to setting up a time to chat and make sure we would mesh well. It needs to go both ways.

Cheers,
-Affinity

Hey Zaheep. We’re 5/10m, close to 6. Add me on bnet at Amor#1426 so we can check out your logs. We raid Mon-Thu, 10pm-12am EST

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h510m-afterlífe-illidan-lf-disc-priest-holy-paladin-balance-druid-warrior/404406

Hey add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
We’re looking for an Hpal for our mythic raid prog.
We have several ksm’s and 2k+ rbg pushers always running keys and pushing rating outside of raid. Bleeding Hollow - Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST

Hey Zeehp! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 3/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 3/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and looking to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of raid tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Sham
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Fill out our guild application:
https ://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9 (remove the space after https)

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Cinderworks: is actively recruiting at this time for Shadowlands! and our Mythic Roster

Current Needs:
mDPS: Unholy DK, Enh Sham
rDPS: Fire mage, MM hunter, Ele Sham, Aff lock
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest

Active Rosters:

Cutting Edge Team 4/10 M
Raid days: Tue/Wed/ Friday.
Raid time: 5-8pm PST
Raid goal: Cutting Edge.
Attendance: No missed Days or late arrivals subject to removal from raid team.
Raider acceptance: Percentile markers hit in Heroic and Mythic Warcraft logs. 1 Main toon will be required for this raid team. Individuals seeking to earn CE should come into this team with the acknowledgement that the team is a competitive based team. Meaning that individuals performing poorly will be consistently replaced. This is intended to help the team progress.
Below are a few unique aspects about our Mythic Roster:

1. Recruiting up to 25 Individual players, so we can tailor 20 toons (classes/specs) for each boss fight. Creating the best scenario Raid wise.
  2. A third of the raid team has prior CE experience, some were top performing US 50 players that raided consecutively in early expansions.
  3. Competitive environment individuals that are failing will be replaced. EMPHASIZE PATIENCE IS NEEDED 1-2 WEEK PROCESS AS IT TAKES TIME TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Raid Leaders appreciate any assistance in this process.

AOTC Team 8/10 H
Raid days: WED/Thurs
Raid time: 4-7 PST
Raid goal: AOTC and some mythic progress.
Attendance: Excused Absents will be excepted more than 2 no show’s (see terminology at bot) will result in removal.
Raider acceptance: based upon performance and good attitude, new players will be automatically listed on trial and approved by the Raid Leader. Seeking individuals that can carry their own weight. This team is guaranteed to achieve AOTC.

Why Us?

EASY! Want to take a casual approach to raiding but still make progression? we are the guild for you! raiders are allocated to miss one raid day out of the month (unless specified in raid team roster) but we encourage you to participate in our community, events, contests and special events. With the #1 (self-proclaimed) community you will love our raiding environment!

You may contact us via below discord link. (message Alue)

alue#1328 – Alue

Hey there would love to chat with you as we are in need of a holy pally for our roster

Realm: [H] US-Zul’Jin 5/10M
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid. *Currently We are focused on Mythic Raiding and we still may kill the last two bosses on heroic

Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.

What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+

If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526 or you can contact me on discord at Kelsar#8406

The Yummy Boys, Horde, Bleeding Hollow are 6/10 M and looking to recruit a h paladin for our core team.

Raid nights are Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST with an optional Sunday night raid.

Reach out if you are interested!
Discord: Khaldrogo#1528