5/10 220 MM hunter lf for 10EST/9CST/8MT/7PST raiding guild

5/10 mythic hunter looking for a two day raiding guild to join. I am an old school raiding all the way back to TBC. I raided heavily in WOD (CE) and taking a step back in legion and not playing in BOA. Looking for a guild where I can fit in and get back into raiding.

Our guild 2/10M raids Tuesday/Thursday 830-11pm ST. Cool group that raids, dungeons, and PVPs. Let me know if you wanna chill.

Zachung

Hey, my guild on Tichondrius is looking to add a hunter. We’re 6/10M. I linked our post. If you are interested or want to chat more hit me up on discord at Igy#6557.

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord:Merker#0172
Btag: Merker#1974

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 219+, experience 3/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Range

• Boomie
  • Hunter
  • Spriest
  • Ele Sham

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012