5000 in queue... stolen money?

I’ll never understand comments like these. People provide valid reasons based upon the terms of service each player has agreed to - through clicking agree - and suddenly they’re a “shill.”

13 Likes

The full realms literally always have a queue during expansion launches. Classic did too. You people make me laugh. This happens literally every 2 years and only lasts like a week. get over yourself

6 Likes

That’s over 500k Jack in the Box tacos. Yum.

6 baconators, 4 nuggets, and a Diet Coke

1 Like

We dont want reasons or excuses. We want a solution, or an illustration that a solution is being worked on.

That’s Customer Service 101. Wish shills (not you per se) would understand this before talking down to us and making up lies and excuses.

2 Likes

WOW!
Must be Sunday already, but just to be sure let me check the calendar…
looks at calendar
Nope! Today’s not the day, buddy! This is a Wendy’s, sir. :smirk:

2 Likes

You mean like this? Service Update -- 3:00 p.m. PST November 25

3 Likes

that update literally says “we are doing nothing”

5 Likes

Why dont you get over yourself. lol. Actually you are wrong. BFA only had 5-10 minute ques on Illidan.

Now Im sitting ina 97 minute que.

A normal human gets frustrated. Be a human and not a un-empathetic piece of dirt.

2 Likes

I know this may be an unpopular option but …

You knew what you signed up for when you choose a high pop realm. Every time an expansion releases high ques appear on high pop servers. You reap the benefit of high pop servers but can’t take the negative of server ques …

You can’t have it both ways … either pay to server hop or just wait a few weeks for the ques to go away … blizz won’t help you and neither will whining about it here on the forums …

4 Likes

That’s not bad, but needs more specifics. Seems very vague right now, and the problem has worsened drastically, not improved.

Besides, my post was addressing shills who clamour up to speak on Blizzard’s behalf. They do it so often and with such intensity that I wonder if they are on Blizzard’s payroll. They must be.

1 Like

you accept substandard service ?

I think it’s Bears, Beets, Battlestar Glactica…

2 Likes

i don’t know what that is, but it sounds amazing.

1 Like

The fact is you people knew what you were getting into by making characters on a realm labeled full. Now deal with your poor decision making skills instead of whining about it like petulant children

3 Likes

Just let these guys vent. I understand they’re frustrated, but nothing is going to do anything that we can say.

Just don’t spam the forums with threads, guys…

2 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/84d0f1ad4ad626beff3d7a816803ed79/tenor.gif?itemid=11570592

1 Like

I believe you are correct.

1 Like

I picked Illidan nearly a decade ago. It wasnt “Full” when I made the character, trash excuse.

5 Likes

When I made my characters on A52, it was not full.

What happened to you to speak with such derision and sanctimony against people who are not impacted negatively due to a non-decision? You disgust me.

1 Like

Your math is wrong.

$15/30= 50 cents a day.

.30/24= .022 of a cent an hour.

.022 x 4 =.083 of a cent.

.083 x 5000=$417.

$40/730(two years =.093 cents a day.

.093/24=.0039 cents.

.0039 x 4 =.015 cents

.015 x 4=.060

.060 x 5000=$78.

11 Likes