500 mount achievement finally

the goal for people like you is to finish your collection - some of those you have remaining should be easy enough to get.

I don’t see how providing you with 2 more achievements will fix anything. Next thing will be give us more mounts.

What’s the purpose of a cosmetic for high pvp rating or mythic last boss? It’s the same principle for players that collect or do other more casual content in game, it’s not 2 more achievements, it’s the prestige of the reward similar to other content that’s why it should be an unique model and not recolors like previous iterations.

1 Like

PvP and mythic plus provides content - giving you a reward for whatever you currently have does nothing.

also you claim to have this concern

if you keep moving the end goal for people - people who haven’t played for over 10 years will never be able to catch up.

It will most likely have far more than that considering alot of the pets are not obtainable anymore.

Actually we need a goal as mount collectors that can’t be achieved until the next content, Collecting stuff provides content a lot of players only do that in this game, I already explain my concern, Devs could address that for returning and new players by implementing also bad luck mechanics on some rare drops, also there’s a ton of mounts that got easier over the years like every reputation mount that has a time walking event on which there’s rep tokens and rep increase.

If there’s 700+ mounts available (Without counting store, promotional and removed), Devs should do an achievement for 650 mounts giving players 50 mounts to spare at the moment due to low RNG involve in collecting mounts.

If there wasn’t a mount for phenomenal cosmic power (azeroth’s champion), back from the beyond (veilstrider) was never going have a mount.

Not unless they threw in mythic completion for all raids (not cutting edge), all 20s, elite, ksm all seasons, party herald, humility achievement, breaking the chains, etc.

Yeah well I am against this. You seem to be thinking only about yourself and people like you. Not too many people want to be farming mounts 24/7 just to get caught up.

I was playing a game that did that sort of thing and it was just terrible, as soon as you would get close, they would increase the requirement. Talk about carrot on a string gameplay.

Finally someone mentioned it! They should be adding
At minimum. And they need to be unique mounts. I’m at 575 and I don’t go near as hard as a lot of people do, and those people deserve 650+ achievements. They should, imo, add 1-2 mount achievements per expansion. They’ve been adding 200+ mounts every expansion since Legion. They can add more achievements per expansion. One for launch, one for X.2.

5 Likes

Santa’s Sleigh, but instead of players being in your party anyone can ride on it by clicking on the reindeer. The mount is already in the game files. Would be cool since it holds 6-8 people.

2 Likes

you should consider not just stopping at only doing a 500 mount achievement. Blizzard should consider doing a 500. 600. 700. 800 and even a 900 mount achievement to give us collector something to work on in game.

consideration for mount achievement

Honeyback Drone

Stormcrow

Silver Caravan Brutosaur with an option to access mail / repair option.

Unarmored version of Soul eater glad mount

2 Likes

No you don’t need all these. 500 is fine but 750 should be the next one. You don’t need an achievement for every thing you do in the game lol

Just restating that mount counts should work on an account-wide level. Not what a character can use. And then add feats of strength without mount rewards so people know when they reach milestones.

I don’t care what numbers they pick or what the reward is as long as there is an achievement to work towards.
There is nothing rewarding about an achievement being added long after you cross the threshold and you get it at login.

2 Likes

I´d really like a new unique mount reward but i agree the worst part is that lost feeling, I want a goal to persuit not just an achievement that will pop up with the latest patch.

I say come up with a battery of cool mounts (let the Bliz artists go nuts), and then have the achievements give tokens (like the PvP mount tokens). You reach a collection milestone, you get a token, you go to the mount vendor and pick something out.

That way we can pick which mount we want… because everyone’s opinion of what is cool is different, and also because most of the achievement mounts up until now have been pretty guh.

i just got 400, heh

1 Like

Why not just do an achievement without a mount? If you have 500 mounts one would think a mount is not what you need. Then nobody can complain about the mount, they can complain about something else.

It just seems a bit silly to reward a mount when you have a parade of mounts. Sort of like taking your Chinese friend who travelled to the states to work on a project together to a generic Chinese restaurant. I mean, you just got 500 mounts, most of which you selected yourself by grinding them out. What mount can top that?

Or select one you don’t have from removed mounts or a special collection pool.

But a Yeti? Blizzard has … uh … a twisted sense of humor.

1 Like

Lol this guy acts like it isnt gonna be a brown dragonhawk.

I do agree that we’re at the point in mount achieves where we should receive more than a recolor for our efforts. The mounts should be new and unique!

4 Likes