50% XP Buff, Fresh Servers and Classic Community

I believe it is fair for any consumer to request more, but within reason. Blizzard has failed in multiple areas; however, keep in mind with your own professions how behind people are with the lack of staffing after Covid-19. Everything is delayed across most (if not all) business’ and I am sure tech industries are not immune.

I am hopeful there will be at least 1.5 months of fresh servers but at this rate it is not likely. I am sure a lot of the workers for Blizzard are gamers too and love the game. They have no control what the Overlords above them tell them to do or where their focus should be at (i.e. Dragonflight).

I believe differentiating Blizzard from their day to day workers is beneficial for everyone.

It’s been like a year since that flu passed.

1 Like

Yet staffing issues still persist across a lot of business’

1 Like

Blizzard is only short staffed because of their lawsuits, terrible treatment of their employees, lack of pay and opportunities, and intentionally causing a shortage.

I have no sympathy, nor should anyone else.

1 Like

Their promises of better communication didn’t spring out of Covid, these are long standing issues at the company.

1 Like

Yet despite all of those concerns we all still pay our monthly subs. A majority of your list of reasons fall under most large corporate employers. This is nothing new in the corporate industry (not to say that makes it right).

People tend to pull out the club with the harrassment, lawsuits etc., but continue to pay them money. People care enough to complain, but not enough to stop paying them.

This is bad for fresh servers. The short time lead time of a fresh server helps ensure people don’t already have multiple max level alts right out the gate. Imagine if they had fresh servers open 6-8 weeks before launch, and try hards got four different characters to 70, all ready with different professions.

The shorter the lead time, the better for fresh.

I agree to a certain extent. It will be near impossible to farm professions, gear, and farm epic flying as well

SARS =/= Flu bud.

when they low balled a high vis, executive level position who’d have peoplesoft access (her job for equality would need to see all salaries in company) you can’t help but wonder wth they pay the grunts there.

the grunts who risk firing for talking about pay probably as covered in the 30+ pages for HR makes em sign when the come on board.

when you low ball the executives they clearly will really low ball a new coder or something.

yeah…you took steve’s job. we wont tell you steve got paid 85K. your offer is 45K.

they can’t legally know they are paid 40K less…for the same job.

There were reports of numerous delivery/rideshare app stickers on cars in the Blizzard employee parking.

quoted for a lack of truth

1 Like

The smart play is to only level gathering profs and do all the Outland quests to bank as much gold as possible. Mats will be where all the money is as people try to power BS/Engi before Wrath launch. Gear is irrelevant since anything you could realistically get in 4-6 weeks will just be replaced in the first 2 zones anyway.

I hope he enjoys being tagged 16 times a day all over the place, I see you.

Don’t stop.

Stupidity has been pandemic for far longer than COVID.

LOL, how do you figure?

We don’t have any hard dates on anything. We’ll get 6-8 weeks as they said.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.